Games Days

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Games Days

Post by Langmann »

I have been talking to Dark Alliance and he and I were thinking about also allowing Druchii.net sponsored club events.

In other words, there are certain 'clubs' that people belong to, or even just a large group of gamers we all know with no club designation per say.

If people we trusted, ie: Dark Alliance, Vorchild, yourselves, Grogs, etc. organized day tournaments, or events that would widely alter certain events in the campaign (which you guys determined), I think that would be pretty interesting. Especially if someone captured some of it with a camera.

What do you think?
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

An idea that should be looked at. Unfortunalty I would not be able to organize such and event here as my gaming group is not that large. But for those of you with larger gaming groups it would certainly be possible.
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

I think working on smaller sizes is fine. Even if you "games day" had three people in it, that is fine. As long as we knew those games were real. The point is that pictures could be taken to document the event and the reporters initiative would present a little article based upon your 'report'.

Perhaps that would inspire some other members to have their own 'games day'. With the requirement of pictures as documentation it should easily prevent cheating.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

I think it's a great idea. We have a few DE players locally that could do something like that ...

J