PR aspects

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

PR aspects

Post by Underway »

Ok this is a topic regarding PR aspects of the campaign. I have already mentioned this to Jeff and was wondering what the course ofaction will be regarding this issue.

Do we want official GW recognition or sanction? Mention in WD or Black Gobbo? Gav to write a story about Eltharion in the campaign? Have our results influence the fate of Arnhelm, Morathi or the CoP in the official fluff? Or is this something that will not influence the sanctioned fluff but be just fun for the members of Druchii.net.
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

We hope for official GW recognition. I think we'll have to prove how good the campaign is going before they get interested. If we can show a good number of players and a well running campaign I think they will pick it up. I know Tom Sawyer was interested in that sort of thing.

As to getting other people interested, we should also send the Ambassadors to the GW website to announce the campaign and raise awareness as much as possible.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."