Big Kev: "I'm Excited"

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Anthrax
Corsair

Big Kev: "I'm Excited"

Post by Anthrax »

The quote will only have meaning for our Australian Druchii, but it sums it up perfectly.

I'm Excited

This promises to be awesome. The site and the attitude of the admins is just completely perfect. I look forward to much intrigue and back stabbing.

As the campaign gets going, perhaps we could start some private forums on the site with various people incharge of them, who could add druchii members to the access lists. So the various sides can focus attacks on the maps and themes in their battle reports. Just to get some cohesion going.

The potential is endless, and now that we have the technology going, this could well be a wonderful long term project for druchii.net, esp with the number of people on here who seem keen to help out.

So I for one want to send a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS and THANKYOU to the people involved in getting this off the ground.

The monthly, the wonderful attitude on the forums, now this! Surely the DE community deserves its place on top of the warhammer world!
Darkfeather
Noble
Location: Silently stalking the Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia

Post by Darkfeather »

lol man, what part of Aust are you from?
Alith Anar wrote: So in conclusion, do bring them whenever you feel like it. They do, after all, cut people's heads off for a living, and that's gotta count for something.
Nekroskop
Highborn

Post by Nekroskop »

As I don't want to open another thread on the same topic, here goesmy praise as well - this is looking absolutely swell! I start recruiting new fighters for the cause as we speak, and hope to sway my club int ogetting some battles in there. Especially my dwarf enemies will be happy to stick me one in the Underway after we took a castle from them during SoC.
Great work, Druchii.netters!
I waste him with my boltthrower!
Darkesstemplar
Beastmaster

Post by Darkesstemplar »

lol not the dreaded big kev!!! damn that man is annoying lol i remeber the old days back when i was bout 10 when i would see him sellinng his stuff at markets when he was only just starting up....any way this campaign could prove good its a shame though we are fighting amougnts ourselves though when with the cult of slannesh and the worshippers of khaine united we could take over the high elves once and for all...still i will be fighting for the glory of khaine and malekith as i dont wont to see this upstart slannesh taking us over when khaine is our true god and should remain our most powerful god...sure we can have slannesh around but not as our main god...
Ive already had my first battle in the civil war and my khaine/malekith forces smashed the slanneshiis to a pulp :twisted:
Anthrax
Corsair

Post by Anthrax »

(I am from Sydney, Camperdown more specifically)

... and I will be fighting for both sides, which ever pleases me most at the time!
You owe nothing to the old god, he is the one who ensure your humiliation and slavery.
Only the power of Slaanesh can bring glory to the Druchii, embrace it.
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

*points to the rule that sais on topic, so no discussion on big kevs please*
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Nekroskop wrote: Especially my dwarf enemies will be happy to stick me one in the Underway after we took a castle from them during SoC.
Great work, Druchii.netters!

WE DID! WE GOT BOSHENFELDS!!!!!............seriously did we?
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Anthrax
Corsair

Post by Anthrax »

This is on topic, I am thanking the organisers and trying to get people excited about the endless possibilities for this campaign!
You owe nothing to the old god, he is the one who ensure your humiliation and slavery.
Only the power of Slaanesh can bring glory to the Druchii, embrace it.
Svart
Highborn

Post by Svart »

I'm not from Australia, not even close, but the campaign fluff and the site are really great!

So I just want to express my admiration to all those who are organizing this great event!

My druchii are going to be everywhere at once! Defending the Underway, holding the High Elves in the East and fighting Chaos in the North!

Thank you for orginizing this campaign once again!
...Evil will never creep into an empty head...