neutral
27%

Total votes: 169

Poisonblade
Beastmaster

Khaine or Slaanesh

Post by Poisonblade »

Which God do you prefer?

Khaine, the god of murder and 999 other equally awesome things.
OR
Slannesh, the selfish god of pleasing yourself.
Hate is my weapon.
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Re: Khaine or Slaanesh

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Poisonblade wrote:Which God do you prefer?

Khaine, the god of murder and 999 other equally awesome things.
OR
Slannesh, the selfish god of pleasing yourself.
Khaine all the way 8) although i have looked at the druchii anoited and feared his strentgh but then i realized its nothing a RBT cant take care of :)
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Where's the checkbox for "let each god set their foolish little fanatics squabbling against each other like so many greenskins and then seize power from the victor while they are still weak"? :twisted:

Neutral doesn't quite cover that.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Neutral. That way I'll have both as allies, and both as enemies. Best position a druchii could be in :D.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

I will fight for Khaine since I don't have my complete Slannesh Force ready yet. However, I am slaaneshi at heart, so I might switch sides during the course of the campaign.

- Nag
Vampire master morph
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Scotland,Aberdeen,Feeding Asur To My Pet Harpies...

Post by Vampire master morph »

I'm Khaine all the way too..as you can see from my avatar and sig :D..and my army aswell(i paint them a nice khainite red :)) and i have a heavy...khaine theme..i

i don't like the idea of these slaneshi people...as you can again see from my sig :)

So,i'm with khaine :) *thumbs up!*

VMMorph
Mielkith
Assassin

Post by Mielkith »

Khaine. When your armys main features are the cauldron, assassins, Executioners and a Manticore, there isn't much debating.
Chrisvnv
Shade

Post by Chrisvnv »

Anonymous wrote:slaanesh by all means!

i have recently completed my cult of slaanesh army and i am ready to fight
for morathi!

sorry that was me!!!!!
forgot to login...... ;)
"Stand your ground this is what we are fighting for
For our spirit and laws and ways
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
For power and glory we shall not wait"

my gallery

http://www.druchii.net/album_personal.php?user_id=7622
Loki
Brolock
Brolock

Post by Loki »

Most definetly khaine. The witch elves will bathe in the spilled blood of the Slaaneshi cultists.
+++ Team Mulligans +++

FAQ
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

Definitely Khaine!

My executioners want to lop off some Slaaneshi heads
Truly These are the End Times ...
Lordsaradain
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lordsaradain »

I'd say khaine but...I really like the CoP list so I'm neutral.
Click here to find out how to convert cooler and cheaper models!
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Post by Guest »

In a way all elves worship Slaanesh, be it druchii (obviously the superior) or ashur (obviously the pathetic and weak). All elves suffer from the disease known as pride. They glorify themselves in their own magificence. (just look at the witch elves running around half naked) The point is although most reasonable druchii will claim to worship Khaine, the one who is truly moving the pieces in this game of chess is Slaanesh, the true god of all elves.
Mornar shethurith
Malekith's Speechwriter
Location: Probably throwing electronics around the room in frustration.

Post by Mornar shethurith »

In a way all elves worship Slaanesh, be it druchii (obviously the superior) or ashur (obviously the pathetic and weak). All elves suffer from the disease known as pride. They glorify themselves in their own magificence. (just look at the witch elves running around half naked) The point is although most reasonable druchii will claim to worship Khaine, the one who is truly moving the pieces in this game of chess is Slaanesh, the true god of all elves.

You're just trying to stir up debate arent you? ;) Following your logic, you could also say that everyone worships Nurgle because everyone dies, everyone worships Tzeentch simply by existing because change is inevitable, everyone worships Khorne because at some time or other they feel the emotion hate, and they could at the same time worship slaanesh because at one time or another they felt pride.

In other words, your logic doesn't work, unless you are willing to concede to every point in the above paragraph.:|

the one who is truly moving the pieces in this game of chess is Slaanesh

Slaanesh does not move chess pieces. Slaanesh cannot see beyond the desire to fulfill his---um, her?---own satisfaction. Like all other chaos gods except Tzeentch, he is totally self-absorbed, whether it is absorption with hatred, indulgence, or decay. Tzeentch is the only one who moves chess pieces being the only one who actually plans ahead. You might say that "Oh, well, Tzeentch is obsessed with change." Not true, change is simply a pleasing thing to Tzeentch, because in it he sees what must happen to all things. He's just out to make the most of those inevitable changes.

Oh, and Khaine rocks my socks. :)
"Life is just getting ready to stay dead for a long time."
--Addie Bundren, As I Lay Dying
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

You know would become a big poll? Try putting "Which side will you play!" :)
Personally, I'll go on the Dead Side (Vampires :) )
Dark harlequin
Highborn

Post by Dark harlequin »

Well, I am Druchii first, and Slaanesh second.
Slaanesh is the Druchii's origin as it will be the future.

I'm fine with Khaine, though killing should be a pleasure for both - the killer and the victim.

But, can't we all just get along?
What a power, combined...such a waste.
It's a conspiracy...
Ryoko
Dark Rider
Location: Sitting at a resturant on the Upper East Side with Carrie, Meranda, Charlotte and Samantha

Post by Ryoko »

Khaine, only because i hate the whole concept of self-pleasure. Plus, the armies of Kahine are soooooooooo much more elite than Slaanesh, that filthy, filthy, fraternity boy of a god.
"His tongue actually licked my teeth!"

"Ick, at that point I said, "get that thing out of my mouth, put your ass in a cab and get the hell out!"

~Sex and the City
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

I've stickied this because I think it'll prove popular and relevant for the whole campaign. I'm neutral, by the way.
Goodbye.
Lord Veshnakar
Highborn

Post by Lord Veshnakar »

I will serve only the will of the Witch King with my Cult of Slannesh army, death to the Asur scum.
Last edited by Lord Veshnakar on Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do unto others before they do unto you."
Grfu
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Grfu »

here's my question. which would you play, Slaanesh or Khaine? I'd personally go with slaanesh because you can combine the speed and underhanded tactics of the dark elves with the sheer might of chaos. I've had alot of fun painting and playing my slaanesh army. i'm definitely a fan of the mark of slaanesh. anything that allows spearmen to take a charge from knights and not run is good in my book. By the way, the devoted of slaanesh are awesome. my block of devoted literally walked through a regiment of chosen warriors of nurgle. it was beautiful.
Sure, I'll ally with you, but it will cost you. Then, when the battle is over, I will take both you and your minions captive. Now I'll have money and slaves.
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

grfu wrote:here's my question. which would you play, Slaanesh or Khaine? I'd personally go with slaanesh because you can combine the speed and underhanded tactics of the dark elves with the sheer might of chaos. I've had alot of fun painting and playing my slaanesh army. i'm definitely a fan of the mark of slaanesh. anything that allows spearmen to take a charge from knights and not run is good in my book.

Immune to psychology doesn't mean immune to break tests. That is unbreakable, a different rule.

By the way, the devoted of slaanesh are awesome. my block of devoted literally walked through a regiment of chosen warriors of nurgle. it was beautiful.

Hmmm.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Enthardon
Highborn

Post by Enthardon »

Oh, I have big plans for this campaign :twisted:
Burn Naggaroth

Enthardon the Aesenar
Loremaster of Ulthuan.org

Enthardon - Part of official GW fluff
Ipps
Slave on the Altar

Post by Ipps »

to bad the this gone hapend, and I hope that the khaine gone win.
becuse if the slaanesh winns the druchii will get closer to chaos and thats nothing I whant shall happend.
it is just that I liked the cult of slaanesh army with the speed and the magic. :? so I think I gone play neutral.....
Seraphlaw
Druchii Archangel

Post by Seraphlaw »

i personally prefer khaine but at this point in time rules favor slaneesh being the more well versed army...
Seraphlaw

"HA! What damage can a DRUCHII do?" - Famous Last Words
Ewok
Beastmaster

Post by Ewok »

i like assasins and killing blow... and cauldron rocks as army centerpiece.. also, i dont like mixing in chaos units/spells...
hence my vote for khaine...
Dagger in the dark is worth thousand swords at dawn
Falahk
Night Goblin

Post by Falahk »

suporting khain and great king malekith all the way
SWFBR- Swedish Warhammer Tournament Calendar, Ranking and Forum