Slaanesh
22%
neutral
27%

Total votes: 169

Thebeastman
Shade

Post by Thebeastman »

I chose neautral &^ actually have a khaine army & slaanesh army as I like the way both operate & seing as am also a chaos player, the CoP army is rather appealing. So I might play Khaine one day & slaanesh the next, if am allowed to do that
The Beast man
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

i fight for Malekith, and for Khaine.
THe CoS list is nice, but i don´t like slaanesh. he´s...well...she´s...disgusting.
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Bad monkey
Warrior

Post by Bad monkey »

Glory to the Darkling Prince, Slaanesh all the way. Anything else is just wrong.
"That which can be broken, must be broken"
Nekroskop
Highborn

Post by Nekroskop »

I just had to choose the Dark Prince - cause if I get a whippin' now, I can pretend I liked it!
And I have fallen in love with my anointed, even though she lets me down aaaall the time, the bad girl.
But I just can't be mad at her, *sigh*
I waste him with my boltthrower!
Frankenzi
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Frankenzi »

KHAINE!!!
I love this god...
frig Slaanesh, glory for Khaine!
Scion of naggaroth
Noble

Post by Scion of naggaroth »

Khaine 4 ever!!
or untill my annointed model is finished. thats gonna rock. finally got a vamp killer
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

(WS) 5 (S) 4 (T) 2 (D) 4 (I) 4

Skills; 2 weapon fighting, Uncontrollable frenzy

Equipment; Longsword, Dagger, Winter cloak, Map of an Estate, Letter, 150 gold coins
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Dark Harlequin wrote:But, can't we all just get along?
What a power, combined...such a waste.

Perhaps one day - Druchii Undivided (then I could get a chariot or two in my CoP army :twisted: )

For now, I will bear the Mark of Slaanesh (just in case there's the occasional new member who doesn't already know that ;) )
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Hmmm, dp, you make it sound like druchii are becoming very chaos-like...Druchii undivided...

Why couldn't everyone just stick to one god?
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Actually, Leth, that was a little joke (very little, it would seem ;) )

I am perfectly happy to stick to one god, as you suggest.

(you won't see me worshipping at the Temple of Khaine - not this side of getting my head replaced with a cauliflower ! )
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

I like the idea of Druchii Undivided. But I think that Slaanesh should dump his brothers and ally with Khaine. Slaanesh is always getting picked on anyway. And the Druchii are vicious enough for two blood gods.

The two factions should be united in focus on the High Elves and reclaiming our birthright. Khainite and Slaaneshite (Slaaneshi? Slaan?) should be fighting side by side. Both gods get their blood sacrifice and the Asur would fall by the wayside. Then WE would control the heart of the world. The other lesser races would then fall to their knees before US, as it should be. Then I shall sweep across the globe, master of all I survey, at the helm of a single, glorious Druchii Empire under the Black Lotus banner and ....um....

Oops. Tipped my hand a little.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

General Kala wrote:I like the idea of Druchii Undivided. But I think that Slaanesh should dump his brothers and ally with Khaine. Slaanesh is always getting picked on anyway. And the Druchii are vicious enough for two blood gods.

The two factions should be united in focus on the High Elves and reclaiming our birthright. Khainite and Slaaneshite (Slaaneshi? Slaan?) should be fighting side by side. Both gods get their blood sacrifice and the Asur would fall by the wayside. Then WE would control the heart of the world. The other lesser races would then fall to their knees before US, as it should be. Then I shall sweep across the globe, master of all I survey, at the helm of a single, glorious Druchii Empire under the Black Lotus banner and ....um....

Oops. Tipped my hand a little.

There will be ample opportunity for both Khaine and Slaanesh loyalists to fight the Asur and the other weakling races ... never fear.

J
Pharow99
Executioner

Post by Pharow99 »

My Alliance is to the true King of all elves and his Mother. Not to a 'god'.
CoS i get the mark, no more panic tests :) and mounted deamonetts ;) but with the ToK i get Exes and my new found love, the Hydra, so im split.
I like the idea of the alliance or 'undevided druchii' aolt, but since that is not likely to happen ill just do both lists... ;p
Loyalty lies to our King only, not a 'god.' I say we should start an alliance of the CoP and the ToK. Once the Druchii unite we will be unstopable!
Black hydra
The Warlord

Post by Black hydra »

Yay, were winning! Take that you chaos loving traitors... then again I guess were traitors too... no matter! :twisted:
There once was a High Elf named Bill
He went out and fought with all his will
Along came the hydra
and fried Bill with fire
And that was the end of poor Bill.
----
Try out the Warlord at http://www.druchii.net/tbf/Warlord_v1.00.zip
Dodgy
Shade

Post by Dodgy »

I'll be neutral here. If things go too bad, and really out of hand, I'm off to make my own colony somewhere. We will be known as Grey Elves...
Poisonblade
Beastmaster

Post by Poisonblade »

I'm a strong believer in murder.
Hate is my weapon.
Venkh
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Venkh »

Its Khaine for me, I am enjoying a winning streak at the moment so Im not going to change anything.
Cerulaetas
Highborn
Location: Behind you liek omg so whitty lolz I r unique lol!!11!1one wtf!

Post by Cerulaetas »

I'm neutral, reason being I like the looks of the new Slaver list. And hey, I can sell slaves to both cults, so why should I fight? Actually, if I fight, I can take slaves, then I can sell the slaves that came from one cult to the other cult, and thus make more profits. Ah... the live of a slave trader. Now where did my serving wench go?
Ashnari Doomsong wrote:So, you're saying that dwarf ironbreakers in HTH combat are heavy cavalry?
You're wierd...
Whiteboypolka
Beastmaster

Post by Whiteboypolka »

Khaine all the way. We can' tabandon our centuries of worshipping the most Bad@$$ god just because some little upstart comes along. and anyways, just imagine a Greater Daemon of Khaine!!! the keeper of secrets would feel in terror.

anyways... Khaine all the way. I'm a loyalist at heart (strange for a druchii)

happy gaming everyone and enjoy the campaign!
Stop me if you've heard this one...

hyetemplar wrote:i mean its pretty clear at least in my eyes khaine is a 2 timing wh0r3

(Starts running away from Naggaroth)
Anthrax
Corsair

Post by Anthrax »

We have just returned from smiting the old crumbling civilisation, and we will not allow the same stale complacency to inhibit our great race from achieving the power that it deserves.

You worship your idol, and he gives you nothing, your enemies are strong, your people scattered, your proud race banished to the edges of civilisation to argue over the few scraps that nature would give you.

The time has come my brothers, to remove this stain from our minds, to discard the old and embrace the new. It is time slaanesh ruled these lands. Think of the glory when we smite the asur, imagine the pleasure as we sack middenheim. This can be ours, but the weak amongst us must first taste the steel of death before we can move forward.

We must cleans our ranks of the old, the feeble minded who cling to tradition and ceremony to support their power. The old must be swept away, crushed by the might and vitality of the young bloods, eager to feel united with their land. Young men who owe nothing to the wrinkled fools in high towers, clinging to their idol for warmth.

Come generals, unite, come together under this banner, be one before the god of slaanesh, and only then can we achieve what is rightfully ours.
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

anthrax wrote:We have just returned from smiting the old crumbling civilisation, and we will not allow the same stale complacency to inhibit our great race from achieving the power that it deserves.

You worship your idol, and he gives you nothing, your enemies are strong, your people scattered, your proud race banished to the edges of civilisation to argue over the few scraps that nature would give you.

The time has come my brothers, to remove this stain from our minds, to discard the old and embrace the new. It is time slaanesh ruled these lands. Think of the glory when we smite the asur, imagine the pleasure as we sack middenheim. This can be ours, but the weak amongst us must first taste the steel of death before we can move forward.

We must cleans our ranks of the old, the feeble minded who cling to tradition and ceremony to support their power. The old must be swept away, crushed by the might and vitality of the young bloods, eager to feel united with their land. Young men who owe nothing to the wrinkled fools in high towers, clinging to their idol for warmth.

Come generals, unite, come together under this banner, be one before the god of slaanesh, and only then can we achieve what is rightfully ours.

Sounds good, but you do sound more like a Khainite! ;) Old habits die hard perhaps...
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

@langmann & anthrax: i thought the exact same thing. anthrax, you say you follow slaanesh, but your words are that of a khainite. perhaps you should reconsider your allegiance? ;)
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Anthrax
Corsair

Post by Anthrax »

:oops: sorry if i sound a bit noobish, I was just trying to whip up some support for the cult is all! Trying to think of why a drastically out numbered cult would stand against the tide.

I didn't think that single minded alligance to a god would be reason enough for a dark elf to sacrifice his life. So what does slaanesh offer a hot headed young druchii general.

Throwing off the old and bringing in the new seemed a good theme to take from the frustraited campaign in Lustria and bring into Flesh and Blood.

Obviously need a little more work :oops: Was it more the tone of the post, or the content which was a problem? I am just trying to get my Cult general's fluff together in my head, and I don't wanna keep sounding like a complete noob everytime i try.

(sorry to hijack the thread, if anyone has comments/suggestions in regards to the post above, perhaps PMing me might be the best option?)
You owe nothing to the old god, he is the one who ensure your humiliation and slavery.
Only the power of Slaanesh can bring glory to the Druchii, embrace it.
Grfu
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Grfu »

I seriously doubt that Slaanesh and Khaine will ever get along. Just look at how Slaanesh and Khorne squabble. I will give you one thing though, Khaine has a great deal more finesse than Khorne. when you read the fluff about witch elves in the army book it seems as if the act of killing is almost orgasmic to the witch elf. this is similar to the way slaanesh enjoys granting people the gentle, loving caress of death. could it be that Khaine and Slaanesh are one and the same? two sides to the same coin?

please note that i read fluff carefully and notice many things. please do not dismiss these questions. They are entirely possible.
Sure, I'll ally with you, but it will cost you. Then, when the battle is over, I will take both you and your minions captive. Now I'll have money and slaves.
Heh
Noble
Location: TRYING to finish painting all the minis that I have....

Post by Heh »

I love the regular druchii list, hence my vote for khaine. The only thing I like abt the CoS list is the annointed. ;)
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

hmm, i chose the side that will win the civil war. okay, okay. both of them then. i'm expecting a vist from an assassin any day know.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.