Heroes and Villains

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Heroes and Villains

Post by Langmann »

As you may or may not have noticed there are not really any heroes or villains mentioned in the main campaign fluff at this time.

This is not an oversight.

We plan to incorporate, like the SoC did, the fluff characters that people make up themselves and post in well written Battlereports.

These Battlereports should be posted in the Batrep forum on this site, but after the title indicate F&B so we know it is about the online campaign.

Example title: Grias Thornblood fights the Undead : F&B

Now we know.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

This is a great idea - i hope i will be able to get some games in the campaign time, and if i do, i´ll get bat reps up asap.

one question though: if i do post a campaign bat rep in the bat rep forum, will it automatically be counted in for the campaign or must i report it there additionally? i guess it´s the second, but i don´t want to accidently cheat by posting a battle once in the bat rep forum and once in the campaign.
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

You need to report it via the Battle Recording System even though you posted it as a bat rep on the site. The Recording System submission shoudln't take more then a few seconds (judging by the last version I saw - which may be very wrong by now though), so no there really shouldn't be much of a problem.

- Nag