What i don't get is...

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Ryoko
Dark Rider
Location: Sitting at a resturant on the Upper East Side with Carrie, Meranda, Charlotte and Samantha

What i don't get is...

Post by Ryoko »

Why does the Cult of Pleasure want to capture the true cauldron of blood if Morathi already has it? Furthermore, wouldn't Hellebron want it instead? SO shouldnt it be reversed? Whats going on?
"His tongue actually licked my teeth!"

"Ick, at that point I said, "get that thing out of my mouth, put your ass in a cab and get the hell out!"

~Sex and the City
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

In theory the Queen of England owned the crown jewels of England. In reality she does not.

Think about it.

Current possession is 9/10ths of the law.
Last edited by Langmann on Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Hmm - a very good point. Fluffwise Morathi does posess the true cauldron, so it makes you wonder why my Devoted are about to get their asses handed to them by going into the Citadel Temple to get it.
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Cauldron, cauldron. Who's got the cauldron? :lol:

Sorry, I was temporarily possessed by a daemon of bad jokes. Please continue.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

Bascially Morathi screwed up, the cauldron resided in Ghrond and she didn't take it with her, not expecting the Khainites to get out of control.

Lets not also forget that Morathi IS STILL the chosen of Khaine as well, if she wanted to she could just come along and get into the cauldron and noone could say anything to her. But could she physically take the cauldron away from the Khainites and give it to the Slaaneshi without causing a bigger fuss. Unlikley. Some subordinates could do it for her, however.

What a strange relationship, she is fighting against herself. But that isn't unusual....
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Alkair
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Alkair »

I think most important is the symbolic importance of the cauldron to the Khainites, not so much the magical properties it has. Morathis is certainly aware of this and if she could get her hands on the cauldron she would place a serious blow to the Khainites in the form of having a true Khaine artifact in her hands without any real intervention by Khaine (or his 'choosen').
What a mess, lovely political...
---------------------
House Sheth Harath
Highborns of the great city of Ghrond
Guardians against the Great Chaos Waste
Ryoko
Dark Rider
Location: Sitting at a resturant on the Upper East Side with Carrie, Meranda, Charlotte and Samantha

Post by Ryoko »

wait so, she wants the cauldron to use khaine's power against the khaineites? I think once khaine figures out that shes not his girl nemore, hes not gonna be happy. AND you know what would be cool? Lets say Morathi does get it in the campaigne, and the CoP is winning at that point, the fluff could take a turn and be like " Morathi had captured Hellebron, and before executing her herself, she planed to bathe in the cauldron in front of her one last time. As she steps in, she notices something going terribly wrong. Shes getting older! Her skin wrinkling, her hair turning grey, her voice getting old and haggish. Khaine has taken his revenge, and Morathi's source of beuty is exausted.. Hellebron is now stronger and more beutiful than ever, kills morathi and her gaurds, then stirs up the army of khaine to push out the slaaneshi trash out of naggaroth! HURRAY!"

that would be hot....
"His tongue actually licked my teeth!"

"Ick, at that point I said, "get that thing out of my mouth, put your ass in a cab and get the hell out!"

~Sex and the City
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Though we have yet to know where the campaign will turn ... I wouldn't hold my breath on this twist of fate ...

I think we're good on this one ... Locked.

J