Army lists?

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

King al'tenetra
Slave on the Altar

Army lists?

Post by King al'tenetra »

I suppose that the Cult of Slaanesh will be using the SoC list, but what will the Temple of Khaine use? Making it a DE list without magicky people and nothing added would weaken it. Maybe more Witch Elves, or something Khaineish...
And he did smite his foes with the strength of the gods...

-Part of the Burial Inscriptions of King Al'Tenetra
Loki
Brolock
Brolock

Post by Loki »

As far as I know one of the initiatives will be coming up with a list to be used in the campaign
+++ Team Mulligans +++

FAQ
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

There will be a list made by Druchii.net (more then one initiative are working on this), but it will of course still need opponent's approval. I haven't seen the list as of yet, but I can guess it will be awesome (as everything those talented guys put together). Prepare for a great and balanced list with lots of Khaine feel and maybe something completely new...

- Nag
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Nagathi wrote:There will be a list made by Druchii.net (more then one initiative are working on this), but it will of course still need opponent's approval. I haven't seen the list as of yet, but I can guess it will be awesome (as everything those talented guys put together). Prepare for a great and balanced list with lots of Khaine feel and maybe something completely new...

- Nag

You're also welcome to make up a ToK list if you don't want to use the D.net one, since its all opponent optional. Bascially have fun.

It is possible to make a very ToK fluffy list based upon the current list.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Ortharrrith
Dark Rider
Location: Stalking the oceans and coastlines of the Warhammer world

Post by Ortharrrith »

Will those of us with themed armies (such as my Corsair force) be able to choose which side to fight for? Even if they do not contain openly CoS or ToK worshippers?

My Red Scourge Corsair army contains no Witch Elves, Assassins, Sorceresses or anything like that! So in that regard would it not be down to the personal preforance of the army general as to which faction to support?
Parlay! What do you take me for? Some pathetic Human pirate! Throw him in the hold with the other slaves! - Lady-Captain Orthar Rrith captain of the Red Scourge to Henri Morgan, Brettonian pirate and now Dark Elf slave
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

OrtharRith, your precise army has no influence on what side you should report your battle for. Druchii are a pack of back-stabbing people, once in a while an army with Witches might fight (indirectly) for the slaaneshi's cause...

- Nag
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

OrtharRrith wrote:Will those of us with themed armies (such as my Corsair force) be able to choose which side to fight for? Even if they do not contain openly CoS or ToK worshippers?

My Red Scourge Corsair army contains no Witch Elves, Assassins, Sorceresses or anything like that! So in that regard would it not be down to the personal preforance of the army general as to which faction to support?

You can support any side you feel like supporting at any time. Or you can fight the dwarves, skaven, HE, TK, Lizards, VC or anyone else that pisses you off at the time. Fight for whatever side pays you the most. ;)
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."