Cast of Characters

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

King al'tenetra
Slave on the Altar

Post by King al'tenetra »

Name: King Dalizaar Al'Tenetra of Zandri of the Third and Glorious Dynasty of Khemri, He who does not know Defeat, Crusher of Infidels

Attitude toward Civil War (and story): The King had come for personal gain. His forces were to land in Lustria, as he heard of the great riches there. However, a great storm seemed to appear mystically and sent his fleet North, where they crashed on the rocks of Naggaroth. Stranded, the King decided to build a new fleet and sail, once more, south. However, he has found this strange world to be in turmoil. Seeing the riches which the natives had, the King decided to use the confusion to his advantage, and now he destroys these natives at his will, gathering quite an amount of valuables.
And he did smite his foes with the strength of the gods...

-Part of the Burial Inscriptions of King Al'Tenetra
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Ok, maybe I should update my army bio with the following:

Attitude towards the War:
While fighting up in the north, Nagathi feels no pity for those who fight among themselves. Slaanesh is the true god, the mighty Slaanesh will make sure the right people survive. As Malekith himself usually says: The weak shall die so that the strong can prevail.

Links to where fluff can be found
Not only in the August Monthly but also here: www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=27885

- Nag
Da'ghault
Noble

Post by Da'ghault »

It seems that Lady Kethris has some shown interest in distilling the essence from an annointed. And as it seems that there are cult activities nearby then her wishes may come to reality.

So, my dear Loremaster Nagathi. Are you interested in a game to see if the cult has the strength to emerge from obscurity.
I can play any scenario really as my main object is to have fun and my army will be my tournament army that will not change with opponent.

Da'Ghault Deceiver of the Damned
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Da'Ghault wrote:So, my dear Loremaster Nagathi. Are you interested in a game to see if the cult has the strength to emerge from obscurity.
I can play any scenario really as my main object is to have fun and my army will be my tournament army that will not change with opponent.

Da'Ghault Deceiver of the Damned
Sorry, Da'Ghault. Got not time, got no models, got no cash. Got no opportunities to play against you.

- Nag
Lord_korael
Corsair

Post by Lord_korael »

Leader: Lord Korael Darkheart, Scourge of the Northern Waste

Background: Raised in the mighty city of Ghrond, Korael Darkheart first began showing his potential against the chaos raiders spilling in from the north following the failed Chaos incursion of the Empire. Rising quickly to master of the Guard at Ghrond, he was gifted with a mighty Black Dragon by Malekith himself. Serving valiantly again during the recent Chaos invasion, he once again demonstrated his ability to crush the soldiers of Chaos in any scenario by defeating and personally executing no less than ten mighty warlords of the Ruinous Powers and taking their followers captive. Upon returning to Naggaroth, he was enraged to find that his own homeland had an insurrection of Chaos rampant within its borders and immediately began to engage them in battle when a coven was discovered. With the outbreak of civil war, Korael has devoted himself wholly to the defeat and eradication of the Cult of Slaanesh.
The fools of Ulthuan will soon feel my blade.
Lancer seitetsu
Corsair

Post by Lancer seitetsu »

Nage of General and/or Faction:
Schaera, Captain of the Malachite Dusk Mercenary Company

Attitude towards Civil War:
Maybe I'll be able to work for an elf this time, rather than some fat human...Oh well, whoever has the best rates.

Short Fluff:
After working as a corsair for some time, Schaera found herself in a desperate situation--The orders given by the captain of the slaving fleet led to the small detachment Schaera was bart of suffering heavy losses. Theywere being fed to the Asur dragonships to allow the remnant of the outmanuvered Druchii fleet to escape. Thecommander of the sub-group died to the Asur arrow fire. Schaera managed to take control and turn the tide of thebattle for long enough to allow her to escape with a few badly damaged ships. Needless tosay, her loyalties no longer tied her to the corsair fleet, so she decided to take the ships and run to theOld World, living by fighting battles for the countless feuding factions found there. Shehas been hesatant to return to Naggaroth due to having stolen the property of a powerful house, but the money coming out of this affair should proove worth it.
Lancer Seitetsu
Like any other lancer, 'cept spiffier!
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

She has been hesatant to return to Naggaroth due to having stolen the property of a powerful house

Ahem..

Excuse me Schaera, but I couldn't help but notice the House Velari rune on that nice diamond brooch you are wearing.

:D
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Khaine's whipping boy
Shade

Post by Khaine's whipping boy »

Name of General and/or Faction:
Ulithair Seron, Eldest son of House Seron.

Attitude toward the civil war:
Loyalty is owed only to the Witch King. Should he step aside from a war, it is up to Ulithair to profit from it as much as he can. Should Malekith become part of the war, Ulithair will instantly follow him.

Short bio/story/description (stress on short ):
Having travelling to the Old World, Ulithair ended a thousand year vendetta with Prince Uriel, personally slaying the Asur Prince and eating his heart.
Ulithair then withdrew his troops back to the Black Ark Palace of Depair and departed before the war was over. Many Chaos warlord 'Allies' have cursed Ulithair for this. Most of them are already dead.
It's only when you've lost everything you're free to do anything.
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Hmmmm....

We seem to have lots of generals that are loyal to "Malekith and Khaine". In other words, traditionalists who want to put down the rebellion. There are plenty of true believers of Slaanesh. There are plenty who have grudges against the CoP.

But we don't seem to have any hardore fanatics of Khaine. Is anyone siding with Hellebron and the Temple? We need some real blood-bathing Khainite psychotics to join the list.

Remember, Malekith isn't taking sides in this war. A sword for Malekith will not necessarily be striking a blow for the supremacy of the Temple of Khaine. Without support Hellebron will go down.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

General Kala: I think more people will sway towards the ToK alliances when they get to see the Temple of Khaine list. With the list in hand they might start writing more elaborated fluff, as well as more hardcore khainistically.

- Nag
Khaine's whipping boy
Shade

Post by Khaine's whipping boy »

I'm staying on the fence... But I do like the sound of a ToK list...
It's only when you've lost everything you're free to do anything.
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

Name of General, short bio and Faction:

The Ghoul King, Ashir D´velve, He Whom Walked With The Dark Prince, The Undead King of elves.
Once a commander of Spirit of Lakulei, once a fiery defender of Malekith, once he was seduced by the dark prince, once again he carved the rule of Khaine over his chest.
He will ALWAYS stand by the line of Malekith, till the day he dies...again.

He is nearly as old as Malekith and was indeed present at the sundering when honour was forgotten and greed shimmered from the eyes of elves.
shortly after he was seen roaming the chaos wastes... little else is known about this charismatic and strong leader for that the only thing about him, wherever he was went he was inspired and gathered a huge army behind him.

Attitude towards the war:

He does believe the prochecy indeed concerns Malekith but the shadow in the druchii hearts is the unforged blade which will take the Kings life, i will never titulate him witch king for that he is not. He is the Lord of Lords and Kings of Kings.
When the day come he will fall i will mourn his passing and then relentlessly march against the very woman who wrought this doom upon us, The whore Morathi.
My plagued mind will not rest untill bathe in her warm blood.

(He is a vampire, i use both CoP(RE-WRITTEN FLUFF ETC) and the VC list)
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Mtucache
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mtucache »

Name of General:
Captain Kheran

Attitude towards the Civil War:
He's had his own agenda since before the SoC, and has been a renegade pirate since the fleet set out for the Old World. Obviously, he's not siding with Malekith (as he's just abandoned his rule), but he's not necessarily on anyones' side (yet). As a pirate, he cares little for any of the factions, and actually prefers the Civil War to continue as it allows for numerous "business" opportunities. Currently, he's under contract with an unknown, mysterious, renegade warlock, transporting a shipment of wyrdstone.

Links to where fluff can be found:
I'm currently starting a log of his travels/battles in a new thread, here.

If you've got a story of your own that corresponds with the places that Kheran is going to be, by all means PM me and we'll set up some fluff and/or stories that invovle both parties. Ideally, I'd like to have him join one faction or the other, but until some contact is made with one party or the other, he's out on his own. ;)
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

MTUCache wrote:Obviously, he's not siding with Malekith (as he's just abandoned his rule)
Malekith has taken no side to side with.

- Nag
Mtucache
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mtucache »

I was thinking of him as more of a third side to the conflict... not agreeing with either Cult, but more than willing to bash some heads... :oops:

Anyway, the main point was that he's got nobody on his side, and unless somebody comes looking for him, he's not going to be picking a side.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

So Kheran has not sided with the unsided side? Wouldn't that logically mean that he has taken a side? Anyhow... I know what you meant, I'm just messin' with ya.

- Nag
Mtucache
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mtucache »

Yeah, yeah... I'm just pointing out, you see a bunch of people saying that they're not with either Cult, but they're staying loyal to the Witchking. I just wanted to make it clear that Kheran's totally renegade in this.... not with either cult, and not with Malekith either.... waiting for the highest bidder.

Man... sometimes I wonder if you've got nothing better to do than follow me around these boards and bust my chops with every post I make. ;)
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

MTUCache wrote:Man... sometimes I wonder if you've got nothing better to do than follow me around these boards and bust my chops with every post I make. ;)
Only when I'm bored :twisted:
Anyhow, the cultists up in the north will pay you great percentages of captured loot if you care to join Altharia and her brother...
It gets a bit lonely up here during the winter cold :cry:

- Nag
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

Lord Democles and Lady Xaniphera, Cultists from Lustria during the Campaign

Lord Democles is under the firm belief that anyone who believes he is not welcome within Nagaroth needs to be taught a lesson. Lady Xaniphera wishes to gain allies in the fighting in order to elevate her status within the Cult and undercut the Khainites powersource.

Short bio/story/description (stress on short ): Lord Democles was assigned along with another Annointed to Lady Xaniphera during the Lustrian Campaign. He grew entranced with her and she with him, and they soon became lovers. With his military acumen and her mastery over both the Dark Arts and Slaanesh Demons, They are a force to be reckoned with both on and off the field of battle. Whether Morathi truely wishes Xaniphera to succeed remains to be seen however.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Ariakhas stormreaver
Trainee Warrior

Post by Ariakhas stormreaver »

Ariakhas Stormreaver, Renegade

There is no place for pleasure in this life, only blood and pain. I lost all I have... let this land share my pain

Ariakhas was born in Ulthuan and has about the same age of Malekith, but he still looks young. He is tall and strong, an overhelming warrior in blood red armor with long white hair and pale flesh.

He lost his wife and son in Ulthuan due to Malekith's acts, so he hate both druchii and asur.

(Note: Forgive my bad english. I have near 15 pages of personal bio, stories... but all is wrote in spanish)

PS: By the way, why khaine list has no Highborns?
Turn back, go home, this is Ghrond's gate, and I'll never let you in!
Aravargaldean
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aravargaldean »

Aravar Galdean, Champion of Tiranoc

(additional character:) Anyaebar, Loremaster of Arnhelm and cousin to Aravar

Let the Druchii fight, it only leaves an opening for the Asur to better defend ourselves, and even flourish

Aravar is a tall and wiry elf, about 300 years old. He is extreamly handsome for a High Elf, even compared to thier standards, with flowing blond hair tied up, and with a strong fighter's body, toned by two and a half centuries of learning the sacred art of the Glaive, which is hardly ever used in any province in Ulthuan other than Aravar's home in Tiranoc. He learned of the civil war from his Magely cousin, Anyaebar.

links to fluff

Aravar's General Fluff: http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=2770

EDIT: Now it is the right fluff link
Last edited by Aravargaldean on Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aravar Galdean-

The High Prince of Tiranoc (mainly because no one else is brave enough to live there :wink:)

I'm known as MavisDavis01 in Asur.org
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

AravarGaldean wrote:not so sure that this link will work
That link goes to your PM inbox, it does not work.

- Nag
Aravargaldean
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aravargaldean »

oops

I'll work on another link.

not so sure how I'll move it from my pm box tho...

the link is coming soon
Aravar Galdean-

The High Prince of Tiranoc (mainly because no one else is brave enough to live there :wink:)

I'm known as MavisDavis01 in Asur.org
Spartan
Trainee Warrior

Post by Spartan »

Lord Aseiar, Commander of Arnhelm

the more the druchii quarrel amongst themselves, the easier it it for the asur to triumph

Aseiar is a stong, skilled warrior of about 250 years. his family is originally from saphery in ulthuan and he has vowed to honor his family's tradition by taking up the art of magic (although he has not yet been accepted for training). he has much to learn sometimes acts rashly to prove himself to the archmages and loremasters, but he is still deeply respected by the elves under his command.

im not quite sure how to link my fluff, but when i do figure it out ill be sure to post it :D .[/b]
Lord karelon
Corsair

Post by Lord karelon »

Character bio – Lord Saur

Lord Saur Lengoth of Melphular
Dark Elf Lord of the Southwestern March

Foolish waste of Druchii resources! Let the religious fanatics kill each other off and remove themselves from the breeding pool. Maybe the result will be a stronger gene pool. Death to the Asur and all their allies! Long live the Witch King!

Short bio/story/description (stress on short):
Rose to the Circlet as Lord Warder of the Southwestern March after his elder brothers killed each other off in a fighting to replace their father. Has spent his life working and fighting to promote stability in the March and the prosperity of the Druchii there in order to provide the Witch King with whatever resource he demands for the Druchii and Nagaroth.
Currently he was sent his eldest (surviving) son with troops to assist General Kala in defense of the Wrath Gate.

The Southwestern March is a true frontier. A place where the strong and the smart may prosper and excel!
Death is light as a feather
Duty is heavy as a mountain