High Elf Fluff

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

High Elf Fluff

Post by Langmann »

I like the Entharon wrote in the Flesh and Blood: Worker Bee forum here: http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=27418

If you all agree I'll have Z'Gahn put it in the campaign book due to come out.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Looks fine - do agree that Morathi needs to be out of it, however. Also, need to drop the list of Dramatis Personae
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Yes a reduced list of dramatic persons would be good, as much as Entharon wants it to be, this is not a HE campaign, it is a Druchii one...
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

We do need the support of the external groups. Publishing his story as is (minus Morathi) should be fine.

As for his list of people and events goes, that is their plan but in reality since when do plans ever work out. Use what you want of his list and ignore the rest.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."