Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Campaign Has Started!

Post by Langmann »

Alright the campaign is on!

You guys are in control. Good luck!

Here is what I sent to Nagathi, he's your official stat guy:

Ok it has started (officially at 1200AM on Friday but we can record early reports)!

Here is what you need to do>

As I mentioned before you need to do the statistics every day or so and change the battlepage to reflect the stats. You also are looking for possible cheaters and informing the CMs about them and they will tell you whether to block that persons email or not depending on what you guys decide.

Also you can read the comments and any interesting trends in the comments ie: a certain club or something, you should report to the CMs if interesting.

Here is how the stats work. Each site has an initial 'seed' which reflects the difficulty for one side to push past another. Some sites have threeway battles as well.

Here are the seeds for the sites:

Arnhelm: 800/100

Wrath Gate: 300/300

Underway: 300/300/300

Ghrond: 200/200

South: CoP - 600/Lizzies&Khaine - 400/Undead - 200

Northern Wastes: 600/400 (Khaine/Chaos & CoP)

Karond Kar Plains: 500/500/200 (Khaine/CoP/Slaves)

Here is how it works. For now each report is worth 1 point. You don't need to validate reports yet until the CMs tell you that it needs to be done. Lets use Plains of Karond Kar as an example:

You get a report informing of a victory of the forces of Khaine over CoP.

(you need to record which side played which side and who won. I'll let you figure out the best way to produce spreadsheets as I am sure you are quite capable of these things.) These stats you will give to the CMs every week or so as a report for them. Work out with them when they want it. Don't let anyone else see it.

So using the example, Khaine got 1 point so the initial seed was:

Khaine 500, CoP 500, Slaves 200, Total 1200 points.

Which works out percentage wise to:

Khaine 41.67%, CoP 41.67%, and Slaves 16.67% approx

However with the victory for Khaine the new numbers are:

Khaine 501, CoP 500, Slaves 200, Total 1201

Which works out to percentages:

Khaine 41.7%, CoP 41.6%, and Slaves 16.65%

So you go download the battle_page.html, use a text editor to change the numbers and then reupload the changed battle_report. That easy.

Let me know if you have any further questions. If you have any ideas PM the CMs.

TTYL
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."