Welcome to Team Khaine!

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Welcome to Team Khaine!

Post by Voodoomaster »

Welcome to Team Khaine.
I am Voodoomaster. my Real Name is Guy. I am here to support and Organise all you Supporters of Khaine into Action.

What i will be Doing is Collabrating your Stratagies, aiding you in your battles against the Cult of Pleasure with tatical advise.

Any Questions Regarding Rules, Tatics, Stratigies or Any General Advise Feel Free to Either Post in this Forum or Send Me a PM.

Can You Post in this Topic that you have been Allowed in. Can You Also Post the Name of Your Character, so i can try to Make the Orders as Fluffy as Possible

Voodoomaster
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I have been allowed in and my Charactes name is Galeth sieth, son of Gael Sieth, commander of the 'Riders of Destruction' Regiment

Galeth looked around at the bodies as his coldone feasted on it's prey, his sword glowed a deep red from the blood of his victims and thought to himself how easily he had killed all of these followers of Slaneesh and that they deserved to die since they did not serve the one true God 'Khaine'. His Knights were wandering around the enemy's camp, looking for any survivors that their coldones could feast on. A person appeared behind Galeth with a knife in his hand with one clean sweep of his sword he severed the shade's head from his shoulders. Some of his knights died whilst in battle but Galeth did not care, they had destroyed the enemy and that was all that he cared about, he then called his knights together and they rode off looking for another camp to bring destruction to.

MORE FLUFF COMING SOON
Last edited by Deathraider on Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

i am allowed in.

my chars name is Lord Sarieth, Lord of Har Ganeth, and commander of the 'Blades of Khaine' regiment.
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

right the first members are signing in, i think i had better put the links to my Fluff, My Character's Name is Khael Vraneth, youngest Son of Kurl Vraneth, lord and master of Har Ganeth the link is below.
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=28624
i am also writing a war diary about my character link also below.
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=28625
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Well, I am currently thinking of starting a new army, with the ToK army list, but for now I will use my current army: "Lord Moniath and his two sons Daleon and Dalain, they are ready to slay all that stand in their way.

If you read your war diary you will see more of my movements...

Happy Hunting all, may khaine be with you.
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
The dark prince
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by The dark prince »

I have a ToK army, led by the Noble Morthan Vulkaanis. He is backed up by his faithful Manticore-riding Beastmaster, Sha'eth. I am currently leading a campaign at the 6th Gate of Arnhelm. 'Tis going well, two convincing victories pushing the Asur back. Look in your battle journal for more details in the next few days.

TDP
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

im in ! :)
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Aachil lathanast
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Aachil lathanast »

What can I say but that I have been let in. My characters name is Achil Lathanast ( StormCrow) Oribhein, commander of a Black Ark "Void Stalker". He and his eldest son Sareth ( currently serving under Lord Dranack ) are trying desperately to preserve their way of life.
Weak perish so that the strong can live. It is the law of nature. It is the law of the Druchii.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Yay, I'm in too :D My general's name is Lethalis Moonlight, is located in Hag Graef and is generally fighting for Malekith. However, he always had some problems with slaaneshi principles, and now that the Master is momentarily away, he means to take this oppertunity to weaken the Cult.
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

hi guy i finally registered. I think you did really well, keep up the good work. see you soon.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Ah Lethalis good to have you with us... Slickster (the filthy traitor) has betrayed us... He is not worthy the name hollander!(for undutch persons that means someone from the netherlands in dutch...)

I am delighted to see so many around... however more are always welcome!

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

hi ya beastmaster good to have you on the Temple of Khaine side :D
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

My characters name is Raurk, lord of the Ruined Falls. I am a complete khainite, despite my name, and in many articles have I proven this.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Slanneshi Druchii I think you should change your name a bit... and your avatar... nothing personal... just that... well, it is quite different from what we are getting at here...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

sorry, but it is the best avatar I canscratch up, and thats the one people know me by. I am sorry about all the offensive Slaaneshi heraldry, but it is only there for people to remember me. If you want me to, I'll make a new avatar, but It'll take some time.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

I like the avatar, and I do recognize you by it, it is just so anti-khaine, specially at the moment with the flesh and blood campaign. And now yuo want to join. I mean I have no problem that you do, if you will post on the khaine side I won't complain... Just that it looks weird

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

I know. But it is only for recognization purposes. Otherwise I'd have a picture of Khorne.
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

come on deathraider! you think i would join the slaanesh side, never! by the way my characters name is beastmaster kurlan, son of lord govorb.
Last edited by Beastmaster kurlan on Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

Lol I was just saying it is good to have you in Team Khaine :twisted:
Death is near.

Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

SD: here's something other people did: changed their name and avatar, and put their former names in their sig. Darkadon (aka Unpronouncable Symbol) was a good example.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

Yes, but you can only do that with Mods permission, or if you have 1000+ posts. I have niether. Anyways, don't you want a spy in the Slaaneshi midst? Do you guys think I should apply for the Slaanesh team and spy on them?
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

no, in her policyshe says spies will be disallowed access. so personally i wouldnt bother.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

SD: No, that's only the member title. Your name can be changed in your profile without any Mod's permission. I changed my name 4 times already.

Do not spy however, because it's easily found out that you're with Khaine (LoC anyone? ;)) and if it's found out, Darkprincess said you'd be banned from the forums.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Just leave him alone it is his Kitrik given right to have the name hes got, besides its a friendly campaign so I doubt that in the intrest of good site relations and good sportsmenship he isnt a spy for dark princes.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

it is his Kitrik given right to have the name hes got

Easy, it was only a suggestion ;)

besides its a friendly campaign

Well, erm, yeah...Aside from certain flame wars in the chat :roll:

he isnt a spy for dark princes.

I'm not afraid that he's spying for her, but afraid that he will spy against her. He has declared his allegiance to Khaine at the LoC, so it would be easy to find out, and Dp said he would be banned. Team slaanesh could use this against us, saying that at least they don't spy.