Lord Antelioch Maksoui arrives at Wrath Gate

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Lord Antelioch Maksoui arrives at Wrath Gate

Post by Sexy druchii »

Antelioch surveyed the lands around the 6th Gate. "This would be a good site to make our presence heeded" He calmly stated. "Very well sir. I'll instruct the troops to set up camp, and the Khornate warriors will do what again?" Stated Miraundir, his advisor. "MY forces will FIGHT them!"Said Satan, Lord of Hell. "No. That is not what you will do. Understand, Khorne will not screw up the survival of my race." Responded Makshoui.

Seconds later, the sounds of 300 steeds reverberated down the valley. The Wrath Gate loomed before them. 1000 Repeater Crossbows aimed at their force. "HALT" Rang the voice of one of General Kala's lordlings. "WHO ARE YOU?" He shouted down. "WE ARE THE RUINED FALLS BRIGADE. WE ARE HERE ON A MISSION FOR KHAINE. LET US PASS TO ARNHIEM!" Makshoui shouted back. Minutes later, the two were face to face talking.
"Why are chaos here too?" Said the lordling.
"Because they are an infinite help to me." responded Makshoui.
"How?"
"Hellcannon."
"...You must be kidding. Here? You brought a Hellcannon to assault the Asur?!?" Said the Lordling in a shocked tone.
"Oh, my! I MUST meet you up with our current Gate Holder, General Kala!" Said the Lordling

"She is here? I have heard tales of her exploits. Lead the way..." Makshoui said.

They leened into Kala's room...

ok, kala, this next post is for you to respond, as this is a storyline that will go along with my force and the Asur scum. After Kala's post, other are welcome pertaining to the storyline.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

There are no Khornate chaos armies within Nagarroth (or around Arnhelm) at this time. Khaine and Khorne are not allied and will not be for this campaign. Please refrain from posting Khorne wins as wins for Khaine, as this would be cheating. This topic is locked.

J