Are these battles legal?

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Are these battles legal?

Post by Darkspear »

i wonder if the following battles are legal for the campaign

1]. I fought a battle against a bretonian peasant army. i would like to think that this is part of the slave force in kar khrond but consisting of brets this time. however as we all know the slave force in kar khrond actually belongs to Empire. so can i post a battle in kar khrond

2] had a special scenario with my friends yesterday. fluffwise i was attack by asur forces[ darkspear clan was being pursued by an asur army] when suddenly forces of chaos[of slannesh of course] turned up. faced with a common enemy, the 2 elven armies fought the chaos horde. i was thinking of posting the battle at the chaos waste. is this allowed?
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Flayer
Executioner

Post by Flayer »

I don't know for certain but if you followed up the second one with the dark elves turning around and swamping the Asur before they can lift their spears would be cool.
Burn their villages, raze their crops, do what you will but BRING ME THEIR HEADS!
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

I don't know for certain but if you followed up the second one with the dark elves turning around and swamping the Asur before they can lift their spears would be cool

there is no need for it because by turn 6, the chaos hordes have abt 2 regiments left. the asur has a single model....and I have HALF my army.
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Flayer
Executioner

Post by Flayer »

Yay! now there's something, let your enemy take the beating while you pick away anything that looks threatening to you. I love it.
Burn their villages, raze their crops, do what you will but BRING ME THEIR HEADS!
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Re: Are these battles legal?

Post by Jeffleong13 »

darkspear wrote:i wonder if the following battles are legal for the campaign

1]. I fought a battle against a bretonian peasant army. i would like to think that this is part of the slave force in kar khrond but consisting of brets this time. however as we all know the slave force in kar khrond actually belongs to Empire. so can i post a battle in kar khrond

2] had a special scenario with my friends yesterday. fluffwise i was attack by asur forces[ darkspear clan was being pursued by an asur army] when suddenly forces of chaos[of slannesh of course] turned up. faced with a common enemy, the 2 elven armies fought the chaos horde. i was thinking of posting the battle at the chaos waste. is this allowed?

1) Yes, please post as a slave force in Karond Kar - it's all just smelly humans anyway! :lol:

2) Yes, but don't make a habit of it.

J