A Letter to Khael from Lonicera

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

A Letter to Khael from Lonicera

Post by Darkprincess »

This is a letter that Lonicera wrote to Khael before leaving Ghrond. It was carefully sealed and left in a safe place so that he might read it upon his return to Ghrond. Sarcasm rules :twisted:

"To my worthy opponent, Khael;

By the time you read this letter, I will have long departed this dark citadel. Do not concern yourself with my whereabouts at this time for that is not a matter of importance. Suffice it to say that we can both claim victory in Ghrond. I may claim it for being able to capture your most sacred city with a degree of ease that was totaly unexpected. Are you sure that your city defenders are being properly motivated ?

Perhaps you should execute their trainer.

I believe that I can also claim victory for being able to hold the city for a number of weeks during which all of your attempts to retake it were thwarted, again all too easily.

You, on the other hand, may freely claim victory for driving us out. It is apparent to me that I have no alternative but to concede defeat when I learn of your massed armies that converge on Ghrond even as I write this letter.

Please accept my most sincere apologies if you should find your beautiful citadel not quite as it was when you left it, but such things happen in war, and as you are so fond of pointing out, my forces are 'lacking in discipline' and while I would try to contain their enthusiasm as much as I can, the fact is that Slaanesh cultists tend to be outspoken and I like to encourage their initiative. Sometimes however, they may become somewhat self-indulgent and this may have unpredictable consequences.

I estimate that rebuilding should be possible within a few decades so you shouldn't worry yourself unduly.

Congratulations on your great victory, Khael. I give you back your city.

Such as it is

yours defiantly,
Lonicera
High Priestess of the Cult of Pleasure"
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

this is one of those messages that would never have reached their destination had the messenger known of their content.... :D as most messengers will know the fate that awaits them for delivering such kind words ;)

well done dp, kept your options open.
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

beautiful... :twisted:
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen