Final Fluff is Up!

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Final Fluff is Up!

Post by Langmann »

While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Calapine
Highborn

Post by Calapine »

Well i've got a few gripes, why would Morathi kill Lonicera, when she's like almost as powerful as her and a VERY valueble ally, not to mention a SC with a load of carefully thought out fluff and rules and everything seems kinda thoughtless to the people who put the work into bringing the character to life to me.Not to mention the use of shadowblade who i could hardly see getting involved as whatever party won would still be loyal to Malekith anyway, plus shouldn't he be helping Malekith out in Ulthaun with the Asur he is his personal assassin after all.
ITS A BARBARIAN BUNNY--BUSTY BROAD
BONANZA IN MY BRAINPAN--AND I'M THE ONLY
ONE INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

indeed... and my opinion is voiced in the druchii discussion forutm as well under "the campaign is over"-thread...
just making a point.
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

Gav T made the decision that Shadowblade would end the campaign. Jeff Leong also informed people who entered their characters in the behind the scenes fluff talk that they might die. So people knew this before hand.

As for Lonicera, she lost. Naggaroth is not some nice pretty Asur hole where people get second chances. If you lose in Naggaroth, you die. That is life.

Also no-one comes close to the power of Morathi, let alone Malekith. If they did, do you think they would be allowed to live?

Now that being said this is not supposed to correlate with the person who made the fluff of Lonicera. That person did an excellent job and is commended for her hard work. There is no punishment of that person intended at all and nothing should appear that way. As is Kala and Voodoomaster and you guys who made the campaign fun.

As this is the wrong thread for this discussion I am locking it. The right thread is at the top of this page. Thanks.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."