Just very minor point...

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Binky
High Chief Lord Mod of Funnyness

Just very minor point...

Post by Binky »

Hi, just a very minor point, at the bottom of the forum index where it displays the users who're on at the moment, the colour for the mods seems awfully close to the colour for normal members
Dark 1
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Dark 1 »

yeah i have noticed that too, but does it really matter? well i dont care, what colour their names are displayed in!
Kill them with swords, kill them with lances and spears, kill them with the bolts of your crossbows. Kill their warriors, kill their children, thier elderly and thier sick. Kill their hounds, cattle and their livestock. But above all, kill with pleasure.
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

It might be worth a fix, but it would be at the bottom of a reasonably large pile...
Goodbye.
Binky
High Chief Lord Mod of Funnyness

Post by Binky »

*shrugs* Well, I did say it was a very minor point
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

And while we're on the subject, it seems like it is only the admins who get the colour for Black Guards. Not even Linda or langmann has the darker tone...

Lord N
Drasanil
Dru Perim

Post by Drasanil »

Well thats easy to explain, on PhP there are only three colors for users; normal user, mod and admin and Kitrik just changed the admin's name to blackguard, while the BG group itself aren't all admins so the ones who aren't only get modly colors.
The truth behind the Sundering:
Rork wrote:High Elf: "I'm not fat!"
Dark Elf: "Of course you're not, dear. You've just grown lazy and indolent and wrecked the inheritance for our children!"
High Elf: "I want a divorce."