logging out

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Crowmire
Cold One Knight

logging out

Post by Crowmire »

I don't know about you guys, but my computer doesn't show that banner on top of the site always.... since all navigating happens through it, it might be good thing to put "log out" button somewhere else too...
Dark 1
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Dark 1 »

AHA im not alone! sometimes that happen for me too, or i can see it, but i cant push the buttoms!
Kill them with swords, kill them with lances and spears, kill them with the bolts of your crossbows. Kill their warriors, kill their children, thier elderly and thier sick. Kill their hounds, cattle and their livestock. But above all, kill with pleasure.
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

If you close the webpage that usually auto-logs you out (unless you checked the box that makes you sign in automatically each time you come here).
Goodbye.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

The menubar did disapear sometimes before due to its slow loading time. Now it is the first thing that loads and I've never seen any problems since...

Lord N
Phunting
Slave on the Altar

Post by Phunting »

I think this is the same problem I am having. There is no bar at the top with options on it. In order to join in the first place I had to get a friend to set the account up for me! I also can't get to the forums without clicking on a random 'new' thread and then pulling back out again.

I would list other things that I can't do, but as I don't know them I've no idea what they are!

Not quite sure why this is happening, does anyone know ?
Well, hey, I didn't spend all those years playing Dungeons and Dragons and not learn a little something about courage. - The X-Files
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

for those with problems: please list what internet browser you have etc.. helps in troubleshooting
Phunting
Slave on the Altar

Post by Phunting »

I'm with Internet Exporer
Well, hey, I didn't spend all those years playing Dungeons and Dragons and not learn a little something about courage. - The X-Files