Making Sticky Anti-Army Posts

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Would you find the idea of categorized anti-army tactics helpful?

Total votes: 0

Maaksel
Black Guard

Making Sticky Anti-Army Posts

Post by Maaksel »

I was thinking it would be a good idea for the admin to make a sticky of each army (the 'main' races, with the sub-armies in the same catagory)
and people will post tactics they have found to work.

Keep it just like that, no discussions about tactics that have worked for people against specific races. But this can be a place where players can first read thru ideas, then re-post a tactic they have found to be of use to them, asking for suggestions, or giving them as well.

I think this would be highly beneficial to everyone just to read thru tactics that others use, and often being able to create their very own to playtest.

Just a thought.

Or another thought, a complete new section dedicated to opposing armies - and include a tournament army tactic as well.. just a thought
Resist much, obey little.

~W.W.
Getsueimusha
Warrior

Post by Getsueimusha »

might be a good thing for essay section? just my quick two cents
Maaksel
Black Guard

Post by Maaksel »

Yeah sorry I thought i was under Druchii Discussion.

~W.W.
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Moved to Suggestions.

As it is, all that kind of stuff is being covered by the Monthly in terms of the Know Thine Enemy articles. Once the Temple of Khaine Initiative's site gets up, all those articles will be available for view there as well as in the Monthlies. To put all that info stickied in Tactics would be an absurd waste of space since all you'd see for most of the page would be sticky topics.
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Maaksel
Black Guard

Post by Maaksel »

Thats why i suggested to create a new category - instead of just tactics, maybe a -Specific Enemy Tactics- or something like that... then inside that have the 9 or so stickies...

~W.W.
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Well, first we'll get the articles written and the site up, and then we'll take it from there. Its pretty much what we are planning on doing eventually, but it takes time to get there. ;) Look for a lizardmen know thine enemy in the next Monthly though, and soon after, one for Chaos!
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

well all i can say is that it is a HUGE project. people often have new ideas. those players from more isolated areas such as small towns tend to have rather fresh looking armies as they are not exposed to the norm. exposure to these players often gives u many ideas. thus there is constantly new ideas flowing in...whichh is cool but categorizing them is a big problem
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

As Vc said, these tactics-by-race articles are being written by skilled tacticians and put into the Druchii.net Montlies
If you think it's hard to read it all in monthlies, we are working on sites for each initiative where published articles will get posted.

Loremaster Nagathi