army lists

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Mr_piechee
Malekith's Best Friend

army lists

Post by Mr_piechee »

i've seen the album and that has been moved from a frum to its own 'board'... but how about having army lists on somehting like that.... with a rarting a a short description. this way people can just go straight to it and look at all the different army lists without lots of txt ad changes. they should all be in one place and then should also b in other catogries like druchii v empire and druchi v chaos.. etc...

what do u think... and is it likely??
[hope you don't mind my random babel] ~ Take a look to the sky just before you die, its the last time you will ~ my pics
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

One cannot really rate a list without good explanations on what tactics they go with. And I think it will require too much time to do such a thing. However, there are some additions coming in the army lists forum shortly. Those changes are almost similar to what you suggested...

- Nag
Mr_piechee
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mr_piechee »

cool...
like....
i mean just a summary of the tatics... and its just for the lists to go up so other pepole can llok at them, they can hav tinks to the tatics forum or amy lists forum...
[hope you don't mind my random babel] ~ Take a look to the sky just before you die, its the last time you will ~ my pics