A question/suggestion about shortages

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Belial
Modest Member

A question/suggestion about shortages

Post by Belial »

I don't know if this is the right place to field this question, but:

One d.net, like any other website, has a lot of shortages amongst the users, for an eampal: CoK=Cold One Knights.

Although almost every single one of them can be guessed or picked up at some point, I think that perhaps it would be a good idea to make a list of the shortages(those that are used in general)

Myself, I understand almost all of the shortages, but I remember that when I joined d.net I was very confused, and i took me quite long to get them all.

Even today, I fased MSU which I still don't know what means...

But all in all, couldn't someone post a list of the shortages, so that evryone is secured a 100% understanding, especially newbies? And make it "sticky" perhaps?
Cruelangel
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Cruelangel »

If you don't remember something it never happended.
If you aren't remembered you never existed.
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

For any admins making their way past here: Lock/delete this post, as my question/suggestion has been answered by CruelAngel.
Sorry for starting this thread.
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

lord belial: if you want to contact the mods regarding a post just hit the report button. that gives us a popup to notify us about it. faster then waiting for any of us to read the post as we cant possibly read everything :) thanks for your help and do remember to read the annoucements. please`*big puppydog eyes*