searching

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Mr_piechee
Malekith's Best Friend

searching

Post by Mr_piechee »

when ever i use the search its only ever luck if i find what i'm searching for. i hardly ever find exactly what i'm serching for, and if i do u have to trail through loads of posts about nothing.
so i suggest, that when a new thread is made theres a little box where we add key words to allow the search engine to pick topics up better. this box would be first added to by the topic starter and then by posters as the thread progresses. this can then be quickly read by mods to check its not just spam, and would mean alot more searching and alot less double posting.

so what do u guys think?
[hope you don't mind my random babel] ~ Take a look to the sky just before you die, its the last time you will ~ my pics
Racso14
Corsair

Post by Racso14 »

Also, i think basic search should only search topics. If I search Cold Ones, I get EVERY THREAD with the word cold ones in it. So if the topic is "cold ones" and 12 replys have the words "cold ones" in it, then they will all show on the search.

Also, can it be fixed to where searching in a specific forums actually works?
Mr_piechee
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mr_piechee »

yep.. tahts annoying.. u search for somthing and cause some1used that word in a post about somthing else completly different it comes up
[hope you don't mind my random babel] ~ Take a look to the sky just before you die, its the last time you will ~ my pics