Welcome posts and age

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Sotek
Black Guard

Post by Sotek »

*shrug* It's just something I've observed, it could be entirely different in your country and cultural setting. But in mine young people are the most common gamers. They are predominantly male, too. I'm not being discriminatory because I'm not saying anything bad in light of those facts. Such as in Australia, the Indigenous Australians are over-represented in gaol. That's a fact. It only becomes discriminatory if I were to say that it's because they're inherently criminal. (Which I wouldn't say and it's not true).

You didn't say 'Warhammer player in my neighbourhood', you just said 'Warhammer players'; so I thought you meant all Warhammer players (but I forgive you ;)). If it's just Warhammer players in your neighbourhood, you are right: that's not discrimination. And by the way, all Warhammer players I know are young as well...
"I'm sinking like a stone."

Sotek
Tastyfish
Arch-deviant of the Cult of Pleasure

Post by Tastyfish »

There is already a sort of age thing anyway - far as the internet goes which is post count (sadly). Perhaps you could warn txtspkrs that illegible and nuisance posts will result in a reduction of post count (you're busy people, may as well assume that if there is one like it there could certainly be more)?
Want to write background or fluff for the Herald? PM me