no longer auto log in

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Erloas
Assassin

no longer auto log in

Post by Erloas »

is it just me or are other people have this problem as well... The last 3-4 days when I visit the site I have to manually log in. For months before this it would always just auto-log in for me. I haven't changed any security settings or anything like that, so I don't think its something that changed on my end.

not a big deal, just a little annoying sometimes.
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Not for me. I log in at least once a day and I've not had that troble in some time (and when I do, its usually something with my computer resetting all my log in status stuff on all sites).
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Iandaredh kythorion
Warrior

Post by Iandaredh kythorion »

Yep, I have the same problem and it is not about the browser setting. I reseted it and tried again but still not working.
Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity
The_assassin
Warrior

Post by The_assassin »

if u cancel sites that u have visited won't log in automatically. i don't got any problem.
Dearchon
Highborn

Post by Dearchon »

mine remembers my username and password but doesnt loog me in automatically for somereason, tho i've a feeling it mite be to do with fire fox . . .
+++Oversized Signature Purged+++
Baranthazul
Ewok of DOOM

Post by Baranthazul »

DE, it has nothing to do with firefox. It works fine for me....
---Baran
Forum Moderator-Druchii Discussion
Skiing consists of wearing $3,000 worth of clothes, driving 200 miles in the snow just to stand around at a bar and drink.
Sbod
Executioner

Post by Sbod »

This has also been happening to me for about the last week.
A Day Without Sbod Is Like A Day Without Sunshine.
Wackojacko55
Cold One Knight
Location: at home. on my computer. playing counter-strike source

Post by Wackojacko55 »

DEArchon wrote:mine remembers my username and password but doesnt loog me in automatically for somereason, tho i've a feeling it mite be to do with fire fox . . .

i use firefox and it auto-logs in. you could try useing internet explorer if your desperate. i dont like it (too many bugs)
defanatic wrote:You see, the 'n' is next to the 'b'. Sometimes, you (or I) will accidentally press keys close to where we intended. This is known as a typographical error.

[quote="Devoured_Mazarine"]ohh... i misunderstood[/
Fr0
Trademaster

Post by Fr0 »

Set your security to medium low, and click "Remember me" or w/e it says.

I only have that problem at work, and that's when I log back in to the server, as cookies get reset.

Fr0
Dearchon
Highborn

Post by Dearchon »

i wasn't blaming it on fire fox, i was thinking more along hte lines of there was a setting i needed to change or something
+++Oversized Signature Purged+++
Erloas
Assassin

Post by Erloas »

well I got it working again... I just ended up adding D.net to the lower security settings group of IE. It wasn't needed before, but some update must have changed that. Probably didn't happen to everyone else since I have the base security settings fairly high.
Daemonic aura
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daemonic aura »

Youve made me all nervous. I cant actually remember my password, but have never had a problem with auto log-in. I do have it written down somewhere, but that means i actually have to get up and look for it, which i am loathe to do if it wont auto-log me in.
to be the man, you've got to beat the man.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

erloas: My suggestion would be to Get Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. IE has way too many security holes, and it is just looking aweful. get Firefox and some themes and you can customize your own browser. It's simple.

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
Erloas
Assassin

Post by Erloas »

well I already fixed the problem. I've really had very little problems with IE and I see no need to change.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

erloas, when did you do your last ad-ware search? Virus search? I think there is a lot of things going on under the surface of your computer that you don't know much about. Slowly sogging the system down with annoying spy-wares and the like. I think you should upgrade.

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel