Suggestion: Use photobucket instead of storing pictures...

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Tauknight
Slave on the Altar

Suggestion: Use photobucket instead of storing pictures...

Post by Tauknight »

In reply to the post on the mainpage stating that picture size has now been reduced to 100kb.

You could try using photobucket, its free and easy.

Instead of holding storage on Druchii.net, you can hold it on your own photobucket account and attach a link whenever you want to display a picture.

You'll probably save alot of money. For the URL, googlise photobucket - its the first on the list.

For your avatar, you could attach a link from photobucket link onto it, though i think it may slow down loading times... im not sure. Its cost-effective.

Hope this helps,

Tauknight.
Your fate is sealed,
Tauknight@hotmail.co.uk
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

People still can, of course - photobucket is probably of more use if you wish to show your wares in Painting & Modelling and detail what you did with a model.

Quite a few people (myself included) have used the album and photobucket. The album just allows a one-stop shop (as it were) for people to easily browse through their fellow posters models rather than having to hunt through various links and profiles.

Welcome to D.net.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Fr0
Trademaster

Post by Fr0 »

I also have a Photobucket account, which I use to host my personal photos.

The whole reason we have an album is so we can display the entire druchii.net's communitys models in one spot.

Fr0
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Is the 100kb too small per picture? With jpeg and some quick msphoto editing isn't it still possible to post a good pic?
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."