New Campaighn

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Muse of harganeth
Executioner

New Campaighn

Post by Muse of harganeth »

The flesh and Blood campaighn looked pretty fun as i read all the posts, even though Team Khaine thoroughly out numbered slannesh.
If we could restart it, fresh and new, with new teams new challenges, and yeah! to make it more fair, we would have to divide the teams up, more evenly.
I'm not wuite sure what it would involve, but a few old stuff, and a few new stuff. Tell me if we should wait, or if this has been done before.

Post now. :twisted:
As time past on, the feeling of fun
passed away like wind on a mountain...
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

actually, the joining of the teams was not Compulsary, it was Volentary in fact at least 50% of people who participated in in the Campaign were not part of the Usergroups. General Kala is the best Example of this.
but anyway, remember that the Cult was smaller than the Temples forces and it actually showed In My Opinion an excellent Representation of what would have happened.

Voodoomaster, Lord-General of the Temple of Khaine
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Muse of harganeth
Executioner

Post by Muse of harganeth »

Well if you could either evenly generate the teams, or put handi caps on the team with more people, or give advantages to the team with less people.
Your right most people tend to go for the temple of khaine, and i don't really want to make people dissapointed. So yeah. But still even though team slannesh ended up kinda loosing, they stilll enjoyed the campaighn.
Plus we have got all these new users!
As time past on, the feeling of fun
passed away like wind on a mountain...
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

keep your eyes peeled that is all i can say, we are working on something that might be too your liking.
Raziel02

Post by Raziel02 »

Well it would be interesting, i dint join in the last campaign but i would happily join now that i have more experince, so hope it works :D
Seanzala
Death Jester

Post by Seanzala »

The Flesh and Blood Campaign was the reason I joined this site, (I had never even heard of it beforehand). It was great and I can't wait for another one.

Sean