The Hall of fame and begginers...

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Waerik
Malekith's Best Friend

The Hall of fame and begginers...

Post by Waerik »

I just figured that most of the Hall of fame stuff realy isn't that accesible, e.g. in order to find a good counterargument to a statement, you may have to read several pages. The issue is that peole allways spend some posts on trying to get what the otehre people are saysin, some of topic, etc...

And most of this stuff realy is there for new players, so I thought that it would be convinient to re-write these threads in essay form, so that it is more accesibel. (which also gives the discussion a more logical frame...)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Druchii1988
Beastmaster

Post by Druchii1988 »

I agree. On the empire site there used to be a section called the 'War Room' and there were posted articles written in essay form. It was easy to find everything and so when you looked for something, your time on the site was well spent.

This does have the disadvantage that you only hear one opinion. So although reading 'essays' is more productive, threads are more complete. Maybe someone could write a conclusion for every hall of fame thread about the things people concluded on?
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

feel free to write a conclusion for a thread and we can incorporate it
The liger
Malekith's Pet Cat

Post by The liger »

I think the counterargument to Sneaky changing his name starts on the first page and goes on until the last, so it shouldn't be too hard to find !razz! .

I think Linda's idea is really good though, a conclusion to a lot of the tactics posts etc would be probably very useful, and I agree that sometimes it is tedious to read every post in the MSU articles for example, to see the general consensus.
"Purrrrr...."

Venkh wrote:I wish i had been told about the "A-Team effect" that druchii experience with their shooting.

i.e. move into position, huge ammounts of shooting, nobody gets killed.
Waerik
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Waerik »

My intention was that you could write a discusive essay, i.e. incorproate the arguements for and against the issue, and then end it with a summary, or conclusion if the later is possible (and of corce aknowledge the main writers of the arguments...)

Linda: I'm just finished with my exams, so I have time to re-write the treads...

And yea, the empire war room is neat...
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

then hop to it :)
Waerik
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Waerik »

I have already started ;)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Don't forget we also have the magazine which has tactical articles.

Good job Waerik for doing something also.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."