Suggestions for Druchii.net

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Doriili bariiliia
Raiding Baron

Suggestions for Druchii.net

Post by Doriili bariiliia »

I would seriously suggest that epecially in off topic a little less serious demands on topics be made. Further when locking a topic it be nice for it to be posted why it was locked and while locked it should remain in place unless for content volation it has to be removed. I find the out right removal of a topic without explaintion to be rather rude.
"Khaine is pleased with my service brother, I care little for your opinion. The Old world is my playground. Our family lands in Naggaroth are yours."
Loki
Brolock
Brolock

Post by Loki »

Well the problem with the OT forum can be solved this way. If you want to go off topic of the thread, just post a new one. If you aren't breaking rules or going extremely off topic, most of the time those threads stay open. Most of the time, the mod or admin who locks a thread will post in it as to why it was locked. If the offense is serious enough, a message is sent to the offending party and it is left at that. As was said in a recent announcement, the higher ups here just like to give warnings and not publicly hang people. No need to add insult to injury. Anyway, if you have a topic locked with no explanation, just PM the mod of the forum (their names' are listed at the top of the fora). If that doesn't work, then just PM an admin. They should be able to give you all the explanation that you need. If not, they will direct you to the person who can.
+++ Team Mulligans +++

FAQ
Doriili bariiliia
Raiding Baron

I quite ened up in the latter I am afraid but then I sort of expect to be informed before the thread get removed.
"Khaine is pleased with my service brother, I care little for your opinion. The Old world is my playground. Our family lands in Naggaroth are yours."
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

Doriili, I removed your thread because it was insulting. Locking it wouldn´t have removed the insults, and as the whole thread was full of insults, it would have made no sense to edit them out. The only post that would not have been changed to say only "Mod edit: No insults" would have been KidA´s.

Also, I sent you a PM about it (two by now), and I know you read it, as after all you replied to it. If you think I treated you unfairly, we can talk about it via PM. If you still think I treated you unfairly after that, you can ask an Admin to judge that.

Regards,
Morn
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Doriili bariiliia
Raiding Baron

no it done and over as far as I am concerned, I supose event happed too fast in someway with everyone online at the same time for it to have been smoother.