Helleborn

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Sasuke
Slave (off the Altar)

Helleborn

Post by Sasuke »

Hi all DE players,
I like a lot Helleborn, and I noticed that there were more and more special caracters for the 7th edition of warhammer. that is really a good thing, and I hope that Helleborn will be in the 7th edition and will get a new mini.
I read in the DE background that Helleborn was Morathi's greatest ennemy, and that she leads the cult of Khain. My question is: can the DE community (if you want it all) suggest Games Workshop to release a Helleborn mini for the 7th edition ? That is just a suggestion (and a dream I know) but I tried...
If it comes from druchii.net, the biggest website from DE, it can maybe work...but I hope that you all like the caracter of Helleborn... :)
sorry for my english i'am french
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

To be honest, I don't think it will work - mainly because if the community can start making demands of GW on what minis it should produce, then they lose control and that's not good for business.

Nevertheless, I suppose you could create a big petition and try to get people on the site to sign on.

Your best bet of course is to try converting one of your own. Manticores aren't too difficult to get a hold of and there are some real sweet models you can use to create your own vision of a new Hellebron model. If you post your ideas or a call for suggestions in the P&M forum, I'm sure you'll get a favourable responce. :)
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Sasuke
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Sasuke »

thanks for the answer, I think a big petition could be good, but we need a lot of answer...
I think it can be only a suggestion, not an order. Maybe if the webmaster or someone important on druchii.net write to GW to suggest the idea, it can give GW some ideas for the 7th edition of warhammer. Look at Rackham, they have produce some minis because the community on the confrontation forum asked it.
Remember, it is only a suggestion.
sorry for my english i'am french
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

GW for one dont listen to petitions and they said if you read the monthly that they dont take input from players anymore.