Hacking attempt...

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Sir_turalyon
Shade

Hacking attempt...

Post by Sir_turalyon »

That's the message I get when i click my name in top-right "welcome, Sir_Turalyon" message. Based on the adress I get, it sends me to edit profile page, with some additional parameters. An error?
Last edited by Sir_turalyon on Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
We must destroy them. We must incinerate them. Village after village, army after army, dragon after dragon...

They teach our soldiers to decapitate slaves, but will not allow them to fight in three ranks because this is not cruel enough!
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

It's probably a transition error. Editing a profile requires to supply the password no matter whether you're logged in or not. It's possible this link tries to shortcut it, hence the server registers it as a hacking attempt.

Use the "Control Panel" menu instead to change your profile.
Sir_turalyon
Shade

Post by Sir_turalyon »

Control Panel gives me edit profile page without using these extra parameters or asking for password. I can get to my profile, just wanted to inform that whatever extra is link on main page supposed to do, it does nothing in my case (and may generate spam in hacking attempt logs if site logs them separately).
We must destroy them. We must incinerate them. Village after village, army after army, dragon after dragon...

They teach our soldiers to decapitate slaves, but will not allow them to fight in three ranks because this is not cruel enough!