RSS support?

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

RSS support?

Post by Daeron »

Hey, another idea popped in my mind. If this forum would include RSS support for its fora/topics, one would have great tool support using RSS readers to follow the forum. I can imagine this could facilitate the followup of topics for some moderators too :)

The downside, of course, is that this requires quite an implementation effort: largely rewriting the template etc. Perhaps there are PhPBB plugins for this?
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Well, there is the "Watch this topic" option if you really want to keep up with particular threads.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

Yes indeed but it works quite differently. Either way, it is definately not mandatory, nor highly desired I suppose :D
But still, it could be fun :P
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze