Problems with website?

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Vampire1812
Executioner

Problems with website?

Post by Vampire1812 »

Sorry I was not sure where to post this. I am frequently getting 500 Internal Fatal errors on the website. Is there something wrong? Sometimes the website is so slow that it will not load. This is a great site please do not think I am bad mouthing it. I am just reporting the errors.
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

I experience that problem as well. As do others from what I have heard.
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Vampire1812
Executioner

Post by Vampire1812 »

These are the errors that I am seeing when connecting to the website. I hope this helps.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@druchii.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User druchiinet has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/.catnochio/kitrik/druchii.net/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/.catnochio/kitrik/druchii.net/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/.catnochio/kitrik/druchii.net/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

I have experienced the same difficulties. Earlier today I also had SQL error messages about "too many connections". Perhaps the server performance has lowered or there was an unusual level of activity today.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

More likely -- someone is has initiated a DOS attack. I've had problems this morning, but when I do get through, there aren't many users online. I don't think that the legit users are exceeding bandwidth.
Truly These are the End Times ...
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

I've got the same problems, but they're only happening when I try to load up the portal page. Everything else tends to work fine once I'm actually logged in and forum-browsing. But getting redirected to the portal for any reason really seems to hurt the load times (took ten minutes on the first try today, and ended up just generating an ISE).
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Initiative Leader - Editors
Phierlihy
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Phierlihy »

I've had this issue ever since I joined a few years ago. I just assumed you had a crappy hosting service. Trust me, this slowness and/or timing out issue is not new!
Brylcreem
Dark Rider

Post by Brylcreem »

Wow, really? I have not had a real problem until the last couple of weeks or so. Never had a problem before that.

-Brylcreem
"We are the most civilized race in the world. We have more exquisite ways to kill than any other."

-Lord Vraneth the Cruel, master of Har Ganeth
Thalon
Executioner

Post by Thalon »

I do have this problems since the beginning, about 2 times a month I think.
And I had a timeout when answering to this topic :lol:
Kergoth
Corsair

Post by Kergoth »

I had some problems too, yesterday, ...

However I'm more concerned about warseer. It has been two days that I'm trying to reach it and evreytime I came to a webpage with the message that the server is to busy for the moment.

Does anyone has any news about that?

grtz Kergoth
There are 24 beers in a pack
There are 24 hours in a day
coincidence?
I think NOT!
Holt
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Holt »

I have had this problem for the last 3 or 4 days, but it is fixed by going to a thread that I have saved in my favourites, a bit inconvieniant(sp?) though.
Want some tips on controlling those frenzied units? http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=71791&highlight=
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Its the same for me as Eldacar's. When im trying to go through portals it takes a while to load and even when it loads it takes me to the Error page. It hasn't happened to me in a day or so.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Crawd
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Crawd »

So the problem is still there.. It's sad to see such of things =\
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

We are looking into it, but it seems to only happen now and then.

But we are working hard on it. Honest, we are not just sipping wine and eating grapes in the Moderator Orgy Folder. Just.. most of the time.

Rork edit: Less talk. More debauchery.
Son of man
Warrior

Post by Son of man »

This seems the right place...

For the past while I've come to realise that I'm not receiving any emails when any new posts or PMs have arrived for me, it is slighty disturbing since I found a PM in my message box and then checked my emails, the inbox and deleted sections, and never found a notification email for it...
Maybe back another time...but not anytime soon
Gnosis
Hard, but Fair

Post by Gnosis »

Son of Man wrote:This seems the right place...

For the past while I've come to realise that I'm not receiving any emails when any new posts or PMs have arrived for me, it is slighty disturbing since I found a PM in my message box and then checked my emails, the inbox and deleted sections, and never found a notification email for it...

I can confirm this.
Count them:

Painted in 2013: 500
Painted in 2014: 600
Painted in 2015: 854
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Yes I must say, I believe people may be sending me PM's though they are not reaching me. The PM's are probably important and I may accidently kill of someone's character for I have not recieved there email about being away from the RPG.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Son of man
Warrior

Post by Son of man »

Just started working again I think, just got notification about a new post in this thread
Maybe back another time...but not anytime soon