Webzine archive accessability

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Elfik
Assassin
Location: Victoria, BC, on the Western shores of the New World

Webzine archive accessability

Post by Elfik »

I'm a new user, don't know if this is the right place/time but I'd would really like to check out the old webzines. The thing is I go to the archive, then 3 pics don't load, then when I click on a webzine it doesn't load.

I read the latest Druchii Herald with the magic article so it shouldn't be my comp, although at times my connection is slow.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
People say "insert problem" but it's better to say "insert improvement"
Tastyfish
Arch-deviant of the Cult of Pleasure

Post by Tastyfish »

Hey don't worry about being new, far as the problem goes I'm not sure if I can help. Just checked it out now and had no problem with August 2004 loading up at least.

You could try a right click and 'save target as' rather just clicking. Unless it was January 2004 (one with a large pole and four symbols around its base) that wasn't loading - its a particularly large one and split into three parts, you would need to click on the numbers at the bottom rather than magazine cover.

Sorry if that's blindingly obvious, just seemed like that could be a problem (particularly since its the fourth one in, and since the previous three weren't loading up might be the one you were going for).
Want to write background or fluff for the Herald? PM me
Elfik
Assassin
Location: Victoria, BC, on the Western shores of the New World

Post by Elfik »

It works now but thx anyway.

Fourth try is the charm; it was either my slowish connection, or my outdated adobe 5.0 or something else.

Okay get this, I got it once but it froze, but then my adobe auto-update just popped up saying the update to transfer to pdf online or something was available!

so it works.
People say "insert problem" but it's better to say "insert improvement"