General Backround/Lore Forum?

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Drasanil
Dru Perim

General Backround/Lore Forum?

Post by Drasanil »

I was just wondering why druchii.net hasn't really set up a Lore forum? Yes there is History of the Druchii but as the forum name suggests it is confined rather narrowly to druchii fluff. I think it would be a good idea to set aside a forum for WFB fluff (questions, debates, stories etc...) in general as many users on this site likely play more than one army any ways.

Not to mention many people who play warhammer in the first place are just as (if not more so in some cases) interested in the backround as the rules which has it's own forum, and painting and modelling which also has it's own forum.

>_>
<_<

...Just a thought...

EDIT: On second thought, it could also prove helpfull for those running or participating in the site's RPGs should they ever want to widden the scoap of their campaigns beyond Naggaroth or have questions as to what exactly would be appropriate concerning their character's knowledge of the outside world or the rarity/appropriateness of exotic creatures or items.
The truth behind the Sundering:
Rork wrote:High Elf: "I'm not fat!"
Dark Elf: "Of course you're not, dear. You've just grown lazy and indolent and wrecked the inheritance for our children!"
High Elf: "I want a divorce."