names are changing

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

I was happy with Slave on the altar, but apparently this forum punishes more posting :P
"Ghost"

WS: 5
S: 2
T: 2
D: 5
I: 4

Skills: Basic Stealth, Stealth.
Inventory: Shade Cloak, Short Sword, Repeater Handbow, Legran's Token, Six Daggers, 65.5 Gold, Thieves' Tools, Wrist Blades.

Group 19 Moderator
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

i guess when i eventually get 1000 to be a little different i will go for master of assassins or something of the sort. Is there anyway a mod/admin can make me stay as an assassin til then, when i get there that is? :D
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

Heartrender wrote:i guess when i eventually get 1000 to be a little different i will go for master of assassins or something of the sort. Is there anyway a mod/admin can make me stay as an assassin til then, when i get there that is? :D

We only do that for people that stand heads and shoulders above others in quality of posts or other similar outstanding things (such as being very helpful, making great tacticas etc).
Jrg
Executioner

Post by Jrg »

I dont really care either way if they are changed or not but if some people would like a little change thats not all bad, maybe just added in a few extra titles near and there or put so more above a thousand posts. (though this may annoy people who actully are sad enough to really care)
Somwhere out there is Inquisitor Horatio Caine investigating cults of slaanesh
Caine looks around seeing bits of cultists on the ground
Inq Caine: Well it looks like these cultists
*puts on glasses*
Inq Caine: Have gone to pieces
Crazyhorse
Highborn

Post by Crazyhorse »

My vote is to keep the titles as they are but I would not be that upset if they were changed. Anyway whenever I hit the "make your own title area" I would change the title if I didn't like it ;). Remember no title is forever.

-crazyhorse
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Lethalis wrote:*looks with a jealous look at the top 10 posters while shaking his fist*

Someday...

*whistles innocently* I haven't posted a lot lately, and I realised today that I am no longer #1 on post count on this site. My record has been broken! DA and Linda have both passed me.

Back on topic though, I think "Dreadlord" is far better than "Highborn" as Highborn sounds so snobbish and Asuryan. As did "Noble". Master sounds more evil. However, the names for the High Sorc sounds sooo korny.

~ Nag
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Linda Lobsta Defenda wrote:
Heartrender wrote:i guess when i eventually get 1000 to be a little different i will go for master of assassins or something of the sort. Is there anyway a mod/admin can make me stay as an assassin til then, when i get there that is? :D

We only do that for people that stand heads and shoulders above others in quality of posts or other similar outstanding things (such as being very helpful, making great tacticas etc).

Wow! :D
I never got such a nice compliment from a lady! :oops:
I'll try my best to maintain the quality of my posts in the hope of remaining a corsair for a while. :mrgreen:

Calisson,
once a Corsair (75th post) - always a Corsair (presently 232nd post)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}