Splitting NDD

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Splitting NDD

Post by Vorchild »

Now, this suggestion can also be found below by Oeric, but I thought I'd bring it up once more as it seems to bemore necessary. The idea is to split up non druchii discussion (NDD) into its two true factions, the non druchii warhammer stuff, and the non warhammer stuff. Recently there has been talk of giving the more controversial discussion in NDD their own forum, however, I think it would be more in spirit with the site if we instead gave the warhammer people their own forum, overall making the whole place much more orderly I think. Thoughts? Ideas? Complaints from Oeric for stealing his idea? ;)
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Lord Thalack
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Thalack »

I don't think it's a good idea. IMO we already have too manu forums. ANd with the new mods (you being one of them :D ) it shouldn't be a problem having it in the same forum.

Bye
Lord Thalack
Naram sin
Assassin

Post by Naram sin »

That is werey good idea. You should give us place do discus eaven faming problems of the world, because we want to talk with other Druchii. To prevent younger players or or sensitiv players we need to discus first on rules on this forum. Accesing will mean that you accept additional rules applying for this Druchii.net section.
Innocence proves nothing