Comments on Profile Missing

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Khel
Angel of Darkness

Comments on Profile Missing

Post by Khel »

Is it just me, or have the comments of our profiles disappeared? I remember I had two comments as warnings for rules I had broken in my early time on this wonderful site. However, they seem to be missing from my own as well as other peoples profiles.

Personally, I'd like my warnings on my profile back to remind myself of the dark days of Khel and so stop me from going down that path again.

Just wondering what happened to them.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Nothing has happened to them. Only moderators can see comments on posters who have posted in forums they moderate.

So if you check your profile by clicking on one of the 'profile' buttons in one of your RPG forum posts, you should be able to see the comments.

If you check it in any other way (either from a post in another forum or from the profile link in the menu bar) you will not see those comments.

The comments are not publicly viewable unless you have moderator powers.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

I'm not a moderator on the RPG forums anymore, haven't been for a while now. However, I could of sworn I saw the comments a few weeks ago. Meh.

Thanks for the quick reply. It's good to know the comments are still there on my profile, hiding beneath my skin I guess. :D
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite