Mods?

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Blondshade
Executioner

Mods?

Post by Blondshade »

Hey guys how do I become a mod?

Thanks for advice.
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

You don't become a mod, you are chosen to be a mod.

If you gain respect from the administrators by showing coherent and helpful posts, as well as show yourself as a voice of reason in more heated discussions you might be given the opportunity to become a mod.

Generally asking to become a mod means you're not ready.
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Blondshade
Executioner

Post by Blondshade »

I was just wondering. So i could have the knowledge.
Thanks
Flash29
Assassin

Post by Flash29 »

One must be born on a night when the moon is full, and the stars bathe the lanscape in twilight. it is then that the blessing is invoked by the brides of the lord of murder as out of the cauldron's sated with sacrificiall blood the chosens ones destiny's are set. For each a powerfull gift wrested from the souls of thousands, waiting for their masters to be granted them from the temple, and to fullfill their ancient task as mods of Khaine, god of murder.

or thats at least how i figure it happend....

that reminds me i think half of the mods got their artefact the druchii way though, pleading service then stab and steal. anyone who read the malus darkblade books knows how "honest" the church is XD.
Blondshade
Executioner

Post by Blondshade »

flash29 wrote:One must be born on a night when the moon is full, and the stars bathe the lanscape in twilight. it is then that the blessing is invoked by the brides of the lord of murder as out of the cauldron's sated with sacrificiall blood the chosens ones destiny's are set. For each a powerfull gift wrested from the souls of thousands, waiting for their masters to be granted them from the temple, and to fullfill their ancient task as mods of Khaine, god of murder.

Damn. only thing I am missing is being born on a full moon. Haha.
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Optionally, you could have read http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=62662 in the Introductions forum.

It gives you all the info you need.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++