homepage not accesible

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lordfalco
Corsair

homepage not accesible

Post by Lordfalco »

when i want to go to the homepgage i get this error:

Could not query poll information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 28 from storage engine

SELECT t.*, vd.* FROM forum_topics AS t, forum_vote_desc AS vd WHERE t.forum_id IN (1) AND t.topic_status <> 1 AND t.topic_status <> 2 AND t.topic_vote = 1 AND t.topic_id = vd.topic_id ORDER BY t.topic_time DESC LIMIT 0,1

Line : 179
File : fetchposts.php
Phierlihy
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Phierlihy »

I've no idea if this is related but getting onto the homepage or clicking the Forums button takes FOREVER. Once I'm in the forums it is fine but those two connections are just brutally slow. Not sure if anyone else has run into it or not...
Proud supporter of druchii.net
phierlihy@druchii.net
Blackphantom
Shade

Post by Blackphantom »

same here, the search button error's for me too

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@druchii.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

The slow connection is indeed an issue but unfortunately it's difficult to find the cause. We'll try to solve these issues in the following month(s) by upgrading some of the forum's software.
Meanwhile we can try to patch this error. It sounds like a custom error page is missing.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

I blame those damn Sapherian wind weavers, interfering with our communication links.
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38