Ideas for a new Asur list

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Halbarad
Executioner

Ideas for a new Asur list

Post by Halbarad »

I am planning a new HE list as part of my clubs idea to do a 2k tournament. The person who suggested it has also suggested we build armies designed to win which we havent used before and so i decided that i should try using my mortal enemies the Asur. i also want to theme this army to be from naggarythe, so i will be including at least one unit of shadow warriors (partly for the background, partly becuase i love scouts) and most of the things will be mounted to give a kind of fast hit and run feel.

so far my prince will be equipped as below (he is the only character i have worked out so far) but i am considering theming the magic items as well:

Prince Imrahil - Pure of Heart, Sword of Might, Enchanted Shield, Radiant Gem of Hoeth, Jewel of Dusk, Talisman of Protection, Heavy Armour, Barded Elven Steed, Longbow.

He will accompany a unit of silver helms with everything they can take (HA, Sheilds etc) and probably the war banner.

does anyone have any tips for theming this army or how well themed armies play, also what sort of colour scheme should i use, i was considering a light grey and green or red scheme.

thanks.
I live on the edge. Between Life and Death, Light and Dark, Insanity and Genius. I protect you all from what you truly are and what I know you to be.