Brettonian Army List (2000 points)

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Faerthurir
Corsair

Brettonian Army List (2000 points)

Post by Faerthurir »

Hey all, this is my tournament army list, currenly being worked on. any suggestions? It's an errantry war, just because....

Lord, Warhorse, Morning star of francasse, gauntlet of the duel, virtue of confidence, grail vow- 239 points

Paladin, pegasus, quest vow, virtue of ideal, great weapon - 157 points

Battle Standard, warhorse, grail vow, war banner, virtue of duty - 155 points

Damsel, level 2, barded warhorse - 119 points

Damsel, level 2, barded warhorse - 119 points

8 Knights Errant, standard, musician, Grail Knight Champion, Errantry Banner - 203 points

8 Knights Errant, standard, musician, Grail Knight Champion, Errantry Banner - 203 points

3 pegasus knights, standard-185 points

14 skirmishing bowmen, standard, musician, braziers-118 points

Trebuchet - 90 points

Total:1994 points. or thereabouts. i've been tweaking for a while, so some of the values may be slightly off. it's doing well so far. last battle i annihalated a beastman army and only lost 5 knights. still, any suggestions would be welcome.
"There was a baby's nappy in that stagnant water, and some of it got in my mouth. And that STILL wasn't the mankiest thing that's happened to me all weekend."
Kalarn
Cold One Knight

Post by Kalarn »

Can't see anything wrong with it really. I assume your lord is going to fight lots of challenges as he is equipped to do so. Try and keep him out of fights with vampire lords though, especially blood dragons. They carry few normal items as can spend points on more useful abilities that u can't destroy.
All i can say to you is i hope that the errant don't try and impress the ladies too much - remember that they are easily drawn into traps.
Cheers, Chris
'Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.'
www.livejournal.com/users/kalarn/
Faerthurir
Corsair

Post by Faerthurir »

yeah, that's about right. the lord is well protected, hiding in a unit. i also have the pegasus kamikaze squad just for kicks. the way i use them though, people are generally too intimidated to try any traps. if anything goes wrong, that's a whole lotta knights real close to your army.
"There was a baby's nappy in that stagnant water, and some of it got in my mouth. And that STILL wasn't the mankiest thing that's happened to me all weekend."