New Wood Elf Pics

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Gidean
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: New Wood Elf Pics

Post by Gidean »

GW has just about all if not all the pictures of the model range now on their site.
Dragon9
Assassin

Re: New Wood Elf Pics

Post by Dragon9 »

http://40kwarzone.blogspot.com.au/2014/ ... rules.html

So, their lore attributes for High and Dark are interesting. Their Army Wide rule seems to be Forest Stalker which in essence gives them Murderous Prowess and Fighting Prowess (or whatever the High Elf extra rank ability is called) while at least 1/2 way in a forest. It also allows them to shoot in an extra rank. So while it's easy to say "So I don't fight them in a forest" they'll stick archers int he forest and pepper you until you come to them on their terms. And ASF. They have a couple other posts detailed special characters and magic items, links at the bottom of that post.
"The dark elves have everything cool. They are pirate blood cultist ninjas riding dinosaurs and flinging magic. They're metal. They're the most metal race out there, rivaled only by Warriors of Chaos. They bring a cauldron of boiling blood onto the battlefield. You don't get much more metal than that." -- Mostlyharmless on Warseer

My Blog: A Small World - My Life in Miniatures

Image Image