New Moderator

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

New Moderator

Post by Drainial »

Hello everyone, I have some sad news; Gnosis has bidden farewell to the site and so has resigned as the moderator for the 40k forum. Why am I the one telling you this? You may wonder; it is because I have the honour of replacing him as mod. So everyone please wave farewell to the outgoing executioner and try not to give the new guy too much of a hard time :D .

-Drainial, Mod 40k
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Gnosis (or, Damnation, as I first knew him), was a big member on the site. He helped out in here and painting and modelling too, if I remember. It will be a shame to see such a long standing member leave.

Have fun modding in his stead, Drainial ;)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

May Gnosis' errance in the warp not last forever.
Thanks Drainial for taking up the challenge.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}