I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIGHT ME!

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Let's form a new group!

Nah, just add newbies to existing groups
No votes
Yeah, let's all start equal
100%

Total votes: 2

Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIGHT ME!

Post by Raneth »

I am Raneth, Chosen of Khaine! Come at me if you dare!!! :twisted:

maybe this will help speed things along :D
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Cpu088
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Cpu088 »

Can you explain a bit what is this all about?
The pen is mightier than the sword; unless, of course, someone is hitting you with a sword - then the pen is pretty useless!
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

@Raneth:
I can understand that you would like to play but making topics like this one will not help you. There are already enough topics about people wanting to play in a group so there is really no point to this topic. This will not speed things up and it will only give you a bad reputation (which will not help you in getting in a group).
To answer your poll question: we do both. Sometimes we start a new group with all newbies and sometimes we add players to already existing groups.
As a matter of fact, Raziel will start his group next week so a whole bunch of new players will (finally) be in a new group. However he has already chosen his players so if you didn’t get a pm from him you weren’t chosen (this is most likely because he choose his players before you made your character).
ps. if you have any questions or complains pm me.

@cpu088: it’s complaining from a player who wants to join a RPG group. It’s about us not being active enough or having enough groups to play in.
Ps. nice to see that your are still browsing on D.net

*locked*
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1