Characters?

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Khel
Angel of Darkness

Characters?

Post by Khel »

How would i make a character, are there any restrictions like i start off with anything, or like i can only have a certain amount of this, please help me?
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Saireth darkblade
Cold One Knight

Post by Saireth darkblade »

Well three things First Welcome to D-net. I suppose you are looking for a RP char I can't help ya there but a Wharhammer char as in a lord or a hero I can help ya there so if my susppisions are correct lemmie know ill see if i can help.
Do not fear death...only Hell

Regardes from,

Saireth Darkblade a Dread Knight of the druchii.
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Id just like to make a new character, i dont even mind if he's a warrior, just id like to atleast have a character of sume sort and id like to know how i could make one?
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

There is a sticky thread named Character Creation which should get you on your way. Be sure to pick up the general RPG rules and item and skill rules while you're at it.

Keep in mind that what is seen in the RPG as "Weapon Skill 5" does not mean you fight as well as a Witch Elf. We borrow names and semantics of primary statistics, but not their scales.

If you have questions, go right ahead. I was considering compiling a FAQ of sorts for the RPG anyway.