Timmy the Wonder Elf...

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Bigalthebrute
Shade

Timmy the Wonder Elf...

Post by Bigalthebrute »

Name: Timmy the Wonder Elf!! (Warrior/executioner)
Size: 6'7", 210lbs
Stats: WS: 5, St: 4, To: 5, Dex: 3, Int:1
Size: Lean, but built. Bears no scar since no blade has touched his elven flesh.
Equipment: Studded leather armor, and a one and a half handed sword that is EXTREEMLY sharp. Timmy also has a wooden shield strapped to his back in case he would ever need to use it, but more prefers it to guard his back.

Timmy isn't exactly your typical elf, he was more of a dwarf trapped in an elf's body. He is not a bright character, in fact he's borderline retarded, but when he needs to fight, there is no one you would rather have by your side than Timmy. Timmy can split an orc skull in half with his bare hands. He's quick on his feet, but makes the wrong choice all the time. If he is sent to the market with 3 gold coins, he returns with 2 gold coins, and a bag full of dirt. He's a bit taller and much more broad than the other elves and weighs more due to his physically features. Which is why is elven parents fled the land of uthuan and became dark elves. Timmy's parents thought that through the dark lore they could give him an unnatural inteligance, but that only made things worse, and noticed that magic can't even cure his stupidity. Timmy doesn't talk much, but when he does, he lets everyone know how unintelligent he really is. Timmy also has an obsessive compulsive disorder where he must sharpen his blade at least once a day and it has to be done between 11am and 12 noon. He can't wear a necklace due to it feeling like it is strangling him. He collects small shiney trinkets just because they are shiney. His favorite color is blue, so as well as any shiney trinkets, he also collects blue objects. He refuses to wear anything white since it represents holy. And his fingernails are long, he also sharpens them to a point, same with his toenails, but they aren't as long. He doesn't wear shoes or boots since they strangle his feet, but he has tough hobbit-like hairless feet. He is extreemly organized and his outfit and clothes are always in a very strict organization.
He has been taught, since he was old enough to stand, how to fight. He wields a sword like it was forged into his hands since he was born. When he enters combat he makes logical choices and always delivers that killing blow to slay his foes. When he was 30 he was challanged to a duel in the arena by the highborne's personal black guard, and Timmy lofted the gaurd's head off with ease, suffering no damage from the 250 year old war veteran. Timmy is like the modern Achillies of greece mixed with the mental capacity of a 3 year old human. Timmy can't read, or write. But has the basic understanding of the dark lore of magic.
When Timmy is up against mental challanges, he fails miserably, but when it comes to physical challanges that even an elf could find as impossible, he excells at, in combat, there is no elven equal to Timmy the Wonder Elf!

First, I ask, were you serious writing this character? Timmy the Wonder Elf? If not taking all the fluff errors into account, then you have a nice collection of grammatical errors.

When he was 30, he was a small kid. Refer it to a human pre-school age. Or younger, I'm not sure. At 40 the situation isn't much better. But he most likely wouldn't get challenged by a highborn's personal black guard, because even the dark elves don't challenge kids and in addition no highborn has a personal black guard- they're Malekith's guards. If he is like a 3-year old human and cannot read or write, he propably doesn't have a basic understanding of Dark Magic. He wouldn't understand what magic is. I hope you weren't serious. ~Draknir
~Big AL
Bigalthebrute
Shade

Post by Bigalthebrute »

First, I ask, were you serious writing this character? Timmy the Wonder Elf? If not taking all the fluff errors into account, then you have a nice collection of grammatical errors.

When he was 30, he was a small kid. Refer it to a human pre-school age. Or younger, I'm not sure. At 40 the situation isn't much better. But he most likely wouldn't get challenged by a highborn's personal black guard, because even the dark elves don't challenge kids and in addition no highborn has a personal black guard- they're Malekith's guards. If he is like a 3-year old human and cannot read or write, he propably doesn't have a basic understanding of Dark Magic. He wouldn't understand what magic is. I hope you weren't serious. ~Draknir

Hell no I wasn't serious! I don't know how you guys can play an RPG online anyaways, but that's cool. I thought it was kind of funny since I took the image of my friend, and spliced it with me! I'm 6'5" and can throw a cow over my head. He's a 5' OCD guy who never clips his nails. I thought it would be a funny conversion. The retarded part I made up, I'm not too bright, but I'm not that dumb. But don't you want a Timmy the Wonder Elf in your party?Unfortunately, us RPG mods take it very seriously. Why put a character in if you don't mean to play with it or even be serious with it. It's just plain stupid, and normally we don't tolerate separate non character posts in this thread. We don't want to hear about your long nailed friends or your cow hurling. We only want to see Character creations within this thread and this thread alone, understood? - Khel
~Big AL
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

BigALtheBRUTE wrote:Hell no I wasn't serious! I don't know how you guys can play an RPG online anyaways, but that's cool. I thought it was kind of funny since I took the image of my friend, and spliced it with me!
We don't mind a good joke. We're running or organising RPGs in our spare time, we write stories with a multitude of characters, and it would all be kind of boring if there were no humour to go around.

However, there is a (rather thick) line between humour and disrespect. The reactions of the hosts should tell you that you may have offended them, and I agree with them. If you have no intention of playing, then putting in a character is a waste of everyone's time. The Character Creation thread is meant solely for players that intend to play in a group and that give it their best shot.

If you want to make fun of character creation or the RPG --which I'm perfectly alright with, by the way-- please start a new thread and label the character as a joke. Yes, please label it, as I've seen over a dozen entries worse than yours that were not in jest (but luckily, most of those are deleted).

And your sword should be a longsword, not a bastard sword. ;) Warrior's starting equipment.