Markarth the shade

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Rakarath the beastlord
Trainee Warrior

Markarth the shade

Post by Rakarath the beastlord »

6ft and well built
120 years old
black hair he wears a dark purple cloths and a black cloak covering with his family symbol at the back ( a dark purple dragon munching on a high elf)

He was born in clar karond his farther was a warrior who fought in the first invasion of the high elves, and his mother is witch elf and wanted a daughter, but when she had markarth she rejected him and tried kill him, but his farther stopped her. She moved out and Markarth hasn't seen her since, but that doesn't matter to him his dad is now lying on his deathbed, crying out in agony ,as he moved his face and body are burnt badly. In training he went to near a hydra and the beastmastrers were having lunch his final wish was that Markarth join Malkeiths army but not to find your mother. He set forth to join Malkeiths invaison force but on the way he saw a very spectacular short sword in a dark alley way. He asked the gentlemen how much, by the time he answerd Markarth plungged a dagger through The traders heart and swiftlly pulled it out he grabbed the sword and examined it. A warrior came round the corner he had two pints in his hands probally for trader, But Markarth didn't care to ask the man he legged it into a crowd and swiftly moved into the local pub, not being seen markarth sat down at a table. he gazzed at a poster pasted on the wall it read it gave clear instructions it read " For money and riches go to the forest next to the blacksmith at midnight." Midnight came and Markarth enterd the forest he could see a camp fire. He saw warriors there with the flyers so he knew he came to the right place. a skinny runt walked forward and offerd every one a drink but Markarth didn't accept unlike the others who drankl it he had his own, which he took from the pub markarth took a sip of his then put back into his inside pocket. The skinny man seemed to have smiled, Markarth then knew what the skinny man did the drink Markarth looked at everyone with an evil grin."fools now i can reclaim the whole reward"
The People dropped like flies And only Markarth and the skinny man was left . The man said while stealing from the dead bodies " Betrayal, Theft and murder For it is the way of the Druchii. i have job for you and i will give you all this. The man whistles and A cart game foward being pulled by a Young cold one And a peasent controlling them. it was a cart load of gold markarth would do anything for that lot. so he listend to the old man as he propposed his offer." i want you to go the Dead "Pheonix King" in the city center and enter the pub there is a barman there kill him and this shall be yours." Markarth knew that he would be seen there so instead Markarth Got his short sword and in one gracefull slice the mans head came clean off as he walked over to the kart the peasent ran to tell the guard. but markarth knew the guard would be At the The sword and arms. so markarthgrabbed hold of the reins opf the cold one and away it went setting out into the forest.

WS 4
S 3
T 3
D 4
I 4

Weapons and armour.
short sword, repeater crossbow, shade cloak
skills:
Basic stealth
Last edited by Rakarath the beastlord on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Markarth The Shade
WS 4
S 3
T 3
D 4
I 4

Weapons and armour.

"We shall crush our kin and reclaim what is rightfully ours "- Rakarath
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Since you erased my last comments but don't seem to have heeded them, I'll put them in a new post. When you find coloured text (like this) in your post that you haven't put there yourself, this means a moderator (or supermoderator or administrator) has edited it in and left you a comment. Please pay attention to them because these comments are not left idly.

Characters must be posted in the stickied Character Creation thread. That is the only place where they will be considered for playing in a group. All characters are required to follow the creation rules.

Your post is missing essential punctuation and capitalisation. It is still legible but not fluent. All sentences should start with a capital letter and end with a period; they typically have a single subject and main verb. You will need this to be playing in a group.

You haven't stated which class your character is--I'm assuming it is 'shade'. Shades have one skill: basic stealth. You will have to drop acrobatics, bluff, climb, disguise, and heal in order to have a valid character.
Rakarath the beastlord
Trainee Warrior

Post by Rakarath the beastlord »

Sorry i thought it was ( being new to the site.) And my keyboard has been on the Blink Everytime I want to press a button i have to press twice realy hard. so sorry
Markarth The Shade
WS 4
S 3
T 3
D 4
I 4

Weapons and armour.

"We shall crush our kin and reclaim what is rightfully ours "- Rakarath