Group 22 - a success story.

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Group 22 - a success story.

Post by Kinslayer »

Group 22

over 13 months of Roleplaying together...

over 2000 posts...

over 15,000 views...

84 pages of violence and fun...

hundreds of enemies maimed and slaughtered!

and still... we're going strong...

:twisted:

I would just like to take this oppertunity to say a massive (sized-22) THANKYOU to

Kefka / Fiat
Layne / Karonath
Raneth / Vryala
Sidorio / Vash'nir
Dauricha / Phalx
Akimoto / Yori

I've made six good friends over the past year ;)

And as our latest quest into darkness and danger gets underway, I hope you will all continue to show the dedication and support that has brought us this far!
I shall continue to give you the best modstuffs my mind can conjure up, and of course ensure each and every one of you gets hurt enough to make it fun! :evil:
Layne
Arnold Layne
Arnold Layne

Post by Layne »

It's quite a grand thing really. It would make a good Black Library book. With a few corrections and adjustments, that is.
Layne
Global Moderator. Everything but the weather.

Caveat Numptor.

Karonath - WS6 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: Bloodfeather, heavy armour, helm, Sea Dragon Cloak, rope x 2, month rations x 2
Inventory: longspear, 2 short swords, glaive, winter gear, shade cloak,
Mount: Dark Steed (Shiny), talisman of kurnous
Gold: 2294
Skills: Ambidexterity, Controlled Frenzy, Basic Ride, Drukh Kaganth
Class: Khainite
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Layne wrote:It's quite a grand thing really. It would make a good Black Library book. With a few corrections and adjustments, that is.

I doubt that will ever be, but t'would be awesome yes ;)
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Can I just loot all your bodies now? Corpses make my clothes so bloody...

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Rork wrote:Can I just loot all your bodies now? Corpses make my clothes so bloody...

Whatever you're into, Rorky :lol:
Dauricha
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dauricha »

Hurra to us all and a Merry Christmas as well. May the next 12 months be filled with corpses a many and rivers of their blood! Its been great to be a part of this and yeah cant wait to carry on.

Also as for the book I have considered editting the works so far and have began o the very first adventure, before the arrival of the two most deadliest/badasss Shades aorund. I might post it up once I have that first 'chapter' or whatever done.

If any of you guys would like to contribute just PM me
Phalx Tr'dasr – WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Deathspitter (5/20) 4 of these poisoned (1/2x QD, 3xSD), short sword, dagger, punching dagger (Bloodthirst Rune), shade cloak, full leather armour
Inventory: thieves tools, torches x3, healing balms x5, rope and grapple, Vikarh map, dice, winter gear, orc tusk,
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 5829
Skills: Basic Stealth, Precision Fire, Basic Ride, Frenzy, Ambidexterity,Suithenlu Khythan (1): SP2
Class: Shade
Check out, http://thingsfrom1934.com/
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Merry XMas to all, especially my G22 friends but also Rork because I'll get axed if I don't mention him. :mrgreen:

This is by far the longest project I've ever been involved in, and it's surprising for me to experience this level of commitment in others as well as myself. Thank you all for making this thing (take on a life of its own).

VIKARH PRIDE!
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

It's been great being in Group 22, ever since I started to check out the Role Playing Forum I wanted to try get into this group... just looked the the one to be in. :D

Anyway I look forward to more adventures of bloodshed and torture in the new year.
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Sidorio wrote:Anyway I look forward to more adventures of bloodshed and torture in the new year.

Oh, you have no idea :twisted:
Dauricha
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dauricha »

[quote="Kinslayer
Oh, you have no idea :twisted:[/quote]

Now thats sound suffiently omonus and deadly any hints at all?
Phalx Tr'dasr – WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Deathspitter (5/20) 4 of these poisoned (1/2x QD, 3xSD), short sword, dagger, punching dagger (Bloodthirst Rune), shade cloak, full leather armour
Inventory: thieves tools, torches x3, healing balms x5, rope and grapple, Vikarh map, dice, winter gear, orc tusk,
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 5829
Skills: Basic Stealth, Precision Fire, Basic Ride, Frenzy, Ambidexterity,Suithenlu Khythan (1): SP2
Check out, http://thingsfrom1934.com/
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Dauricha wrote:Now thats sound suffiently omonus and deadly any hints at all?

Me give hints? I don't think so :twisted:
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

*Ahem* I think I may have missed this slightly. As my members would probably attest, I haven't been that quick lately and consequently I cannot remember the last time I even looked on a forum after the RP one itself XD

But yes, I would offer you guys my congratulations. I saw you youngins' rising up back when my players were still fighting assassins and taking their first steps into the city (well, first steps might be a bit inaccurate from my swift checks to see where we were when Khaina first opened his doors) and after a while I remember thinking to myself Wow, they got to 20 pages fast! How much of an understatement that seems now XD 80 pages. 80 pages. 80 pages. It's frankly ridiculous XD

You're making the rest of us look bad! But keep it going, I'm ashamed to say I haven't been keeping up with it, well, no I'm not, with daily posting from you guys and my ability to get on once every three days (yes, three, I maintain that I make a modpost once every three days *he lies badly* ) I just couldn't keep up with all that reading :P But anyways, I hope you can give a plot synopsis at some point as I would be interested to hear what's been going in Khaina Heartrender's kingdom.

P.S. It has nothing to do with the fact that he stole my knife in an RP two years ago and since then I have been secretly been plotting to kill him >.> <.<

P.P.S. KEEP IT UP! I want to see if the forum has a topic page limit XD
"Ghost"

WS: 5
S: 2
T: 2
D: 5
I: 4

Skills: Basic Stealth, Stealth.
Inventory: Shade Cloak, Short Sword, Repeater Handbow, Legran's Token, Six Daggers, 65.5 Gold, Thieves' Tools, Wrist Blades.

Group 19 Moderator
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Javert wrote:*Ahem* I think I may have missed this slightly. As my members would probably attest, I haven't been that quick lately and consequently I cannot remember the last time I even looked on a forum after the RP one itself XD

But yes, I would offer you guys my congratulations. I saw you youngins' rising up back when my players were still fighting assassins and taking their first steps into the city (well, first steps might be a bit inaccurate from my swift checks to see where we were when Khaina first opened his doors) and after a while I remember thinking to myself Wow, they got to 20 pages fast! How much of an understatement that seems now XD 80 pages. 80 pages. 80 pages. It's frankly ridiculous XD

You're making the rest of us look bad! But keep it going, I'm ashamed to say I haven't been keeping up with it, well, no I'm not, with daily posting from you guys and my ability to get on once every three days (yes, three, I maintain that I make a modpost once every three days *he lies badly* ) I just couldn't keep up with all that reading :P But anyways, I hope you can give a plot synopsis at some point as I would be interested to hear what's been going in Khaina Heartrender's kingdom.

P.S. It has nothing to do with the fact that he stole my knife in an RP two years ago and since then I have been secretly been plotting to kill him >.> <.<

P.P.S. KEEP IT UP! I want to see if the forum has a topic page limit XD

Thankyou ;)

I'm afraid to say that Khaina Heartrender is dead, however. It was sure fun when I roleplayed him alongside Ghost, and then in Group 19 sometime later. He entered Group 22 as an NPC once, then vanished. He returned quite recently and was executed for all his avoiding of the Temple. It was Tullaris himself that killed him, and in opting for death in this way rather than have the Hag of Vikarh hunt him down, Khaina also saved the life of Karonath, our groups Khainite. A heroes death, or something!

And if you're wondering where Ghosts' old dagger went... it went to the Temple of Vikarh along with Khainas' corpse. Maybe Ghost will somehow get it back someday!
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

Kinslayer wrote:
Thankyou ;)

I'm afraid to say that Khaina Heartrender is dead, however. It was sure fun when I roleplayed him alongside Ghost, and then in Group 19 sometime later. He entered Group 22 as an NPC once, then vanished. He returned quite recently and was executed for all his avoiding of the Temple. It was Tullaris himself that killed him, and in opting for death in this way rather than have the Hag of Vikarh hunt him down, Khaina also saved the life of Karonath, our groups Khainite. A heroes death, or something!

And if you're wondering where Ghosts' old dagger went... it went to the Temple of Vikarh along with Khainas' corpse. Maybe Ghost will somehow get it back someday!

Ms. Helbane has other things on her mind now anyway XD We're moving at a snail's pace through the story I've been trying to build for the past year :P The Supreme Hag has much more to deal with than a single runaway assassin now, she just hasn't quite realised it yet.

Anyway, Ghost isn't quite that obsessive XD Besides, a bit of confusion in Group 28 resulted in his swift death :P
"Ghost"

WS: 5
S: 2
T: 2
D: 5
I: 4

Skills: Basic Stealth, Stealth.
Inventory: Shade Cloak, Short Sword, Repeater Handbow, Legran's Token, Six Daggers, 65.5 Gold, Thieves' Tools, Wrist Blades.

Group 19 Moderator
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

I can't believe I just noticed this thread.

Thank you Kinslayer, for hosting us and keeping us going all this time. It took everyones efforts to get us this far.
Sure we lost 1member (and almost me... sorry for that) but consider it an evolution in the group. We have gained 3 other members that caught up quick.

I first started the RP cause I wanted experience before starting my own group (which I am thinking about now, again.) Honestly, I didn't think it would last this long. Or you Kinslayer. I thought you were just some hyper kid who spammed the forum for a higher post count and thought he was contributing but was really annoying.... er.... BUT YOU SURE PROVED ME WRONG :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyways, I am glad I joined this group, and hope to continue for a long time. I don't think any RP group that I ever start could do as well as this one. A pat on the back for everyone.

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Soulsmith
Dark Rider

Post by Soulsmith »

Just read through some posts in the group, and it seems like a great group. Makes me feel bad for dropping out of my group a while back now. Still ,I got a new character up. One can dream.
Forging souls anew....

Name : Ildren Vrak'nair
Height and Weight : 5'11, 85kg
Character Age : 164
(WS): 4
(S): 4
(T): 3
(D): 3
(I): 4
EQUIPMENT
Warrior: Long Sword, Shield, Light Armour.
SKILLS
None
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Kefka wrote:I first started the RP cause I wanted experience before starting my own group (which I am thinking about now, again.) Honestly, I didn't think it would last this long. Or you Kinslayer. I thought you were just some hyper kid who spammed the forum for a higher post count and thought he was contributing but was really annoying.... er.... BUT YOU SURE PROVED ME WRONG :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyways, I am glad I joined this group, and hope to continue for a long time. I don't think any RP group that I ever start could do as well as this one. A pat on the back for everyone.

Oh, thanks ;)

I suppose I did clutter the boards a little until I found my place in the RPG section, but I can at least claim to have started up some pretty decent things on the site (battle records, painting competitions, 2 rpg groups)

And a pat on the back indeed. We're still going strong too, which is the best bit!

Soulsmith wrote:Just read through some posts in the group, and it seems like a great group. Makes me feel bad for dropping out of my group a while back now. Still ,I got a new character up. One can dream.

Well I'm afraid Group 22 is beyond full at the moment ;)