Return to the RPG

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Lot1loe
Executioner

Return to the RPG

Post by Lot1loe »

Well, I'm not really sure if I count as a true veteran of the D.net RPG (probably not), but has someone who was part of what was at the time the longest running rpg group (Group 11, and congrats to Group 22 on beating the snot out of us in that respect) and who took a brief stab at being a moderater, some of you might remember me. Although a lack of momentum from our group closing and various RL concerns pulled me away from the RPG, I am now looking to rejoin your ranks. This post is primarily to let any mods out there who might be looking for another member for their group that I am ready, willing, and able, and to request that you take a look at my character in the Character Creation Thread (by the way, he has been redone as of just before I posted this incase any of you had looked at the other one I had posted). Of course this also applies to any new groups that might be forming, and if there aren't any spots available please keep me in mind for the future. If the mods find this to be an uneeded topic, feel free to lock it and I apologize for cluttering up the board, but I felt a little proactive advertising couldn't hurt.
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Re: Return to the RPG

Post by Tarbo »

Welcome back to the wistful lands of fame and adventure. It's always good to see some people make it back again.
Lot1loe
Executioner

Post by Lot1loe »

Thanks, glad to be back. Just posting to say that I have been invtited to join group 28, and as such this topic can basically be ignored.