SAU IX Host

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Drakhan
Noble

SAU IX Host

Post by Drakhan »

Seeing as IX has been abandoned it seems like a good idea to revive it.

Anyone wishing to Host SAU IX Please post you interest and Ill place your names on a poll, open for a set period.

For those that dont know, SAU (Slaaneshii amongest us.) Is an RPG that is based apon the enemy (Ussaly Slaaneshii) Taking root in the councils of the Druchii. Once allerted to this The Two fractons (Invaders and inocents) Have to Vote to execute one person per a day when majorty is reached the kill is made. If the invaders outnumber or equal the inocents, invaders win. Inocents have to kill every invader to claim victory.

At night time abilties given at the start or during the game are used. You can converse with team mates (Inocents cannot converse unless they have a teammate(s) before making your decision then sending it to the Host.

Also as an added element there are ussaly extra fractions withing the two major ones. a pair of inocents might have an ability and the abilty to converse with one another. In one case a member from each side had fraction of there own. (I still want to stab you with sharp pointy things Sleek :P)

So anyone interested in hosting IX post here and I strongly recomend to everyone that they join in.
Drakhan who was once Shaadan who was once Drow sorcerer who was once Tangas who was once Drow Sorcerer.

Damn you SAU!
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

If I remember correctly, Sleek would like to host this one.
If he still wants to my vote goes to him.

Ps. and I would like to say again that I will be hosting SAU X!
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Sleekdd
Highborn
Location: Belgium, the only country where surrealism is a way of life.

Post by Sleekdd »

I'm not planning on hosting any SAU in the foreseeable (is that even a word?) future. As far as I'm concerned you can host this one Morvai. Or anyone else feeling up to it.
Great minds think alike.
So if you want diversity, try morons.
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Sorry, peeps, I'm not hosting in the near future, either. Haven't the time or preparation to run an SAU right now.
The liger
Malekith's Pet Cat

Post by The liger »

I might just be able to do it, but that's not a definite in any way. I'll need to see how much work school will be chucking at me, and how much free time I've got, but I'd rather someone with more time could host it.
"Purrrrr...."

Venkh wrote:I wish i had been told about the "A-Team effect" that druchii experience with their shooting.

i.e. move into position, huge ammounts of shooting, nobody gets killed.
Drakhan
Noble

Post by Drakhan »

Ill leave this thread alone for a weak or so then we'll figure it out. If need be Ill put myself up but I would rather not.
Drakhan who was once Shaadan who was once Drow sorcerer who was once Tangas who was once Drow Sorcerer.

Damn you SAU!
Xtremenl
Black Guard

Post by Xtremenl »

i'll play but can't host.
Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

Same here. Hopefully I'm starting college, and along with a correspondence course, I won't have the time to host (partly why the last one died, the other was because there weren't enough players...).
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Alright, I'm about set to host an SAU. I've the background worked out, the gimmicks are coming along, and the roles shouldn't prove to be much of a problem.

That means I'm ready to accept sign-ups. Or as ready as I'll ever be. It will be a few days until the SAU is 100% functional, but signing up could begin.

Any other takers to host the SAU? Morvai, perhaps, since he was eager to host one? If not, I'll create a sign-up/OOC thread.

So, Drakhan, put me up on Da List, will you? 8)
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

I have yelled it before and I will yell it again (if I have to), I will host SAU X!
So feel free to host this one Tarbo.
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Moridin_nae'blis
Beastmaster

Post by Moridin_nae'blis »

I would be happy to sign up. Granted I've never done a SAU before but it looks freakin fun! So if tarbo is running it, sign me up.
+++ Team Mulligans +++

I'm baaaaack!
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

The new SAU signup has started. Anyone who wishes to participate should post there.

Please note that this thread is different from the "previous" SAU IX signup. If you signed up with the previous one, and you still want to play, please sign up again, just so we're sure you can still play.